Riven Season 2 Icon Code: 521337 Site: bit.ly/lolriven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makubexs

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatemaster View Post
It says under submit that "Icon will unlock week following the World Championship."
Tyvm

DJ Radix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

\o/

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

10-13-2012
2 of 6 Riot Posts

We will be unlocking the icon on everyone's account next week.

DJ Radix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazner View Post
Well all I can say is...

Spirit Stones

10-13-2012

Did something happen to the webpage?

Darth Melkor

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazner View Post
I liked the idea that only the people watching the World Championship and got the code could get the icon instead of everyone getting it... oh well I guess.

Madison

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganjamon View Post
meh so much for it being somewhat unique
You edited your original post, about how it was supposed to be for the tons of people who were watching the stream. People are allowed to redeem the code for 24 hours, and I have friends that weren't able to watch the stream, should they lose out because they can't schedule real life around the livestream of a video game tournament? I don't think they should. Riot can close this thread and ban me if I've done something terrible, but I have a feeling they don't feel as rude about it as you do.

DJ Radix

10-13-2012

Quote:
meh so much for it being somewhat unique
I think a 24 hour window is going to make this exclusive enough. I haven't gotten to play in a week or two and I just *happened* to come on tonight.

Universities are having midterms this week. People are busy. Not everyone's gonna nab it.

That all being said, thank you OP for the code and link! I saw the link in the client but didn't know the code or even for sure know that it was legit. I actually came on the forum to see if it was legit haha.

DJ Radix

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonD View Post
You edited your original post, about how it was supposed to be for the tons of people who were watching the stream. People are allowed to redeem the code for 24 hours, and I have friends that weren't able to watch the stream, should they lose out because they can't schedule real life around the livestream of a video game tournament? I don't think they should. Riot can close this thread and ban me if I've done something terrible, but I have a feeling they don't feel as rude about it as you do.
And yeah I saw the edited post as well.

Madison

10-13-2012

Quote:
I liked the idea that only the people watching the World Championship and got the code could get the icon instead of everyone getting it... oh well I guess.
You can't seem to come up with a post to stick with, you've edited it 3 times in like 3 minutes bro.

How about it's the idea that only the people who redeem the code in the next 24 hours are the ones who get the icon? You know, like Riot intended it to be? You're not the gatekeeper of fun things from Riot my friend, and I think you need to be more of a team player, this is a team game afterall. Not everyone could watch, not everyone wanted to watch, Riot gave us 24 hours to redeem the code for a reason, I'm sharing it with people who want it, but weren't able to watch for themselves, and I don't think this is a bad thing.