Thank you Woong for cheating

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ajido

10-13-2012

Woong's cheating and ugly face gave the community a villain to root against, at the same time Toyz humbleness and cuteness gave us our hero. Ordinarily this would be a boring finals for me, but I have so much energy in wanting TPA to win this all. I also love the crowd chanting TPA throughout the game. Thank you Woong!

Fea Kreuz

10-13-2012

I was rooting for CLG EU, but like you say I wouldn't have cared for this final if it wasn't for the scandal. Thanks Scumbag Woong!

ScorchXBanister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

The better team always prevails

Almost always

Ajido

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorchXBanister View Post
The better team always prevails

Almost always
What's that have to do with anything here? Most people admit AZF would beat TSM rather easily, we're not even TSM fans. But just because you're better and going to win anyway doesn't mean cheating is okay.

SP3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajido View Post
What's that have to do with anything here? Most people admit AZF would beat TSM rather easily, we're not even TSM fans. But just because you're better and going to win anyway doesn't mean cheating is okay.
What does that have to do with anything here...

Xemeron

10-13-2012

Quote:
Woong's cheating and ugly face gave the community a villain to root against, at the same time Toyz humbleness and cuteness gave us our hero. Ordinarily this would be a boring finals for me, but I have so much energy in wanting TPA to win this all. I also love the crowd chanting TPA throughout the game. Thank you Woong!
This is a boring final because guys like you flamed like they got payed for it and broke AF so that tey are not even able to play at their best today!

KaneChrono

10-13-2012

toyz is a ***

Ajido

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemeron View Post
This is a boring final because guys like you flamed like they got payed for it and broke AF so that tey are not even able to play at their best today!
I highly doubt the negativity had any effect on their ability to play. TPA is clearly the better team, they out played Azubu Frost in ALL 4 of these games, they only lost the first game because of an inferior team comp, but even in that loss they outplayed AZF.

TrollMachineV2

10-13-2012

was rooting for M5, much respects for TPA to beat my favorite team. Also, hope AZF loses for cheating. LAWL.

Xemeron

10-13-2012

Quote:
I highly doubt the negativity had any effect on their ability to play. TPA is clearly the better team, they out played Azubu Frost in ALL 4 of these games, they only lost the first game because of an inferior team comp, but even in that loss they outplayed AZF.
Look how AF played.
They made mistakes even a noob would think about uninstalling when they would happen to him.
This is not AF like they used to play. THey cant even reach close to their normal level today.