Thank you Woong for cheating

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ajido

Senior Member

10-13-2012

Woong's cheating and ugly face gave the community a villain to root against, at the same time Toyz humbleness and cuteness gave us our hero. Ordinarily this would be a boring finals for me, but I have so much energy in wanting TPA to win this all. I also love the crowd chanting TPA throughout the game. Thank you Woong!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fea Kreuz

Member

10-13-2012

I was rooting for CLG EU, but like you say I wouldn't have cared for this final if it wasn't for the scandal. Thanks Scumbag Woong!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScorchXBanister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-13-2012

The better team always prevails

Almost always


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ajido

Senior Member

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorchXBanister View Post
The better team always prevails

Almost always
What's that have to do with anything here? Most people admit AZF would beat TSM rather easily, we're not even TSM fans. But just because you're better and going to win anyway doesn't mean cheating is okay.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SP3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajido View Post
What's that have to do with anything here? Most people admit AZF would beat TSM rather easily, we're not even TSM fans. But just because you're better and going to win anyway doesn't mean cheating is okay.
What does that have to do with anything here...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xemeron

Senior Member

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajido View Post
Woong's cheating and ugly face gave the community a villain to root against, at the same time Toyz humbleness and cuteness gave us our hero. Ordinarily this would be a boring finals for me, but I have so much energy in wanting TPA to win this all. I also love the crowd chanting TPA throughout the game. Thank you Woong!
This is a boring final because guys like you flamed like they got payed for it and broke AF so that tey are not even able to play at their best today!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaneChrono

Member

10-13-2012

toyz is a ***


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ajido

Senior Member

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemeron View Post
This is a boring final because guys like you flamed like they got payed for it and broke AF so that tey are not even able to play at their best today!
I highly doubt the negativity had any effect on their ability to play. TPA is clearly the better team, they out played Azubu Frost in ALL 4 of these games, they only lost the first game because of an inferior team comp, but even in that loss they outplayed AZF.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrollMachineV2

Senior Member

10-13-2012

was rooting for M5, much respects for TPA to beat my favorite team. Also, hope AZF loses for cheating. LAWL.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xemeron

Senior Member

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajido View Post
I highly doubt the negativity had any effect on their ability to play. TPA is clearly the better team, they out played Azubu Frost in ALL 4 of these games, they only lost the first game because of an inferior team comp, but even in that loss they outplayed AZF.
Look how AF played.
They made mistakes even a noob would think about uninstalling when they would happen to him.
This is not AF like they used to play. THey cant even reach close to their normal level today.