AZB Vod is up on the main channel!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fancy Wolf

07-27-2014

http://www.azubu.tv/The_Azubu_Crysta...y-26,-5:30-pdt

Watch it and rip it apart. I want the harshest criticism possible. The casters and AZB are looking for feedback (Ive noted the feedback in the other thread http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4723829) but we are always looking for more ways to improve the overall tournament and casting.

No hurt feelings, 100% truth. Go.

SylianEUW

07-27-2014

I thought the casting was pretty good. The camera control could use some work, though. At times, it felt like we were following directed camera and it randomly switched to irrelevant actions, like someone leaving the base and so, and sometimes it switched from a fight to check something less important. And it's usually a good idea to try to keep the camera focused on what you're talking about. I realize camera control can be hard, but you asked for criticism, so yeah.

And HiPeople's sound quality was worse than yours.

wolferer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2014

Does anyone actually want a mousepad signed by team Curse? Azubu needs to step up their giveaways.

Rachael Passive

07-27-2014

watching it since i missed it yesterday :3

Fancy Wolf

07-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylianEUW View Post
I realize camera control can be hard,
You have no idea...

With how much action is going on all the time D camera likes to jump everywhere. When I follow a certain player and they die in a teamfight the camera will follow the rest of the fight until they come back up. in the middle of big fights just hitting directed camera works best, until bot starts fighting and it pops down there.

Were aware of poples mic quality and working on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolferer View Post
Does anyone actually want a mousepad signed by team Curse? Azubu needs to step up their giveaways.
Its a giveaway, someone will always want it.