God **** friggin shop..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Fehr

09-28-2010

umadbro?

Xanthic

09-28-2010

I know how you feel. When I go jungle, I keep misclicking on Baron and get myself killed. It's in ****ing middle of the jungle! What were they thinking?!

Mapekz

09-28-2010

The problem the OP is referring to is when you have to quickly run back to fountain when there's fighting going on in your base. However, the shop is much larger than it looks, so when you right click on the stairs leading to the fountain near the shop you instead stop moving and open up the shop, resulting in your death.

The shop should be moved back towards the fountain more or simply be activated by left-click or P only, not by right-click.

themoocat

09-28-2010

To be fair if the enemy team is close enough to chase you back to the fountain, you've lost brah. Your death is insignificant.

LiquidFace

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrambleBlast View Post
you know, theres a giant ass circle you can click on below the shop instead that seem to take me exactly where you want to go
The problem is that when you move the mouse fast over the place and try to hit the right spot while keeping an eye on the enemy in your base.. It gets frustrating. And to top it off, you can't move when the shop is up, that just sucks.

Phixation

09-28-2010

If you are running from enemies and dying near your shop, the game is already over.

LiquidFace

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapekz View Post
The problem the OP is referring to is when you have to quickly run back to fountain when there's fighting going on in your base. However, the shop is much larger than it looks, so when you right click on the stairs leading to the fountain near the shop you instead stop moving and open up the shop, resulting in your death.

The shop should be moved back towards the fountain more or simply be activated by left-click or P only, not by right-click.
Exactly.

LiquidFace

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
If you are running from enemies and dying near your shop, the game is already over.
Because idiots that suicide doesn't exist.

Decks

09-28-2010

ppl click on the shop? I always hit p after I've pressed b to go shop or if I'm close enough I click on it to walk to it and press p...

Graiskye

09-28-2010

NERF the SHOP FFS.
Or I QUIT. NAOW
Heres a better idea though. Lets switch shops, yeah thats right the enemies shop is behind our nexxus, and vice versa. ya gottsta sneak in real sneaky like.
That would be soooooo much fun.

Quote:
And to top it off, you can't move when the shop is up, that just sucks.
mmmm Im pretty sure you can actually still move when the shop window is open, will check for sure, but I chek it all the time, Im sure Ive checked it as I was waiting for my Champ to arrive back, or return to lane, or whatever.
-G