I don't care what the tier lists say, I love Malzahar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hetoquis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

the reason he is where he is placed is because of his usefulness and variety thereof, not because of how powerful he is

Nybass

09-28-2010

Vman7 also puts him T2. Just don't pick him when the enemy has Morgana, otherwise you're royally effed up if Morg has even half a brain...

LegendReborn

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMaNdOoO View Post
Wickds tier list(top EU player) puts Malz as T2.

Many champions from Wickds Tier list went up on Elementz, like Twitch, Kassadin and others.

Sometime Malz will get that love.
Only thing that Wickd influenced on Elementz tier list is Kassadin and I don't know why he was never at the very least tier two. That being said it took freaking forever for Elementz to move Sivir to tier 4. His response was always "I played four games with her and she seems solid."

Montegomery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloriousGlory View Post
Malz is op.

Elementz is just a ****** who has played him all of 1 game, pre buffs.

Malz is not a champ to attempt to learn in a single sitting.
Malzahar isn't a bad champion. In the right composition, and against the right composition, he can be very deadly. However, in most of those situations you could substitute any other caster and have a better team composition.

He's not very good in the current metagame because, despite his W being seemingly perfect for it, he doesn't have the escapes necessary to deal with the "in your face" tanky teams that are popular. Champions like Kog'maw do a much better job of eating tanky champions alive, while having a way to slow/escape.

Liz Vicious

09-28-2010

Malzahar is my homeboy when I need to roll Hard Caster.

GrizzIy

09-28-2010

I play with a buddy who plays a wicked Malzahar. He impresses me with what he can do with Malzahar.

Also, I'm sure it helps that I play Morgana a lot too. :P

gun fu panda

09-28-2010

I have a love hate relationship with Malzahar.

He has fantastic damage in the right scenarios and is downright useless in others.

His abilities are terrible, but have such good numbers that if he manages to actually connect them effectively, he will destroy everyone.

Perennial

09-28-2010

u guys r reading the list wrong, is for top elo ranked matches
for your low elo u can play malzahar just fine
since all you're facing are noobs

WindowsVista

09-28-2010

Malz is awesome. Cool concept, cool spells, and very viable in lineups. A malz/ww team is super dirty and can spell doom for a carry or any squishy. Just watch out for morgana :<

Dracorya

09-28-2010

He's a decent caster, I just feel he's a little situational compared to other mages. His ultimate can be pretty easily interrupted and it does make him vulnerable has he has to hold still while using it.