Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

IP Refunding

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Don2955

10-13-2012

I was wondering if i could get more refunds on IP bu not RP because im quite poor on runes and I Don't get any RP so riot if you would be so kind i was wondering if you can section out refundings so that players could have more IP refunds and the regular amount of 3 RP refunds. Thanks for reading

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boss Niji

10-13-2012

3 is the limit for everyone, if they made special cases they would have to do so for everyone. you CAN submit a trouble ticket with a detailed explanation (i.e.: a bug, like when i purchased the kha'zix pack, it also deducted 6300 ip from my account....incidentally this was not refunded even though I tried...just so you know.) why it is needed, or how the bug occurred, and they may or may not do something.