How Do You Do This?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Teej

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by weizur View Post
I wanna be cool with a high elo. So let me know how to get all 3 max talents why don't ya?
gotta be leet like unversable imo

Grinningsphinx

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
We will be banning people for exploits in the future.

We will be banning people for exploits in the future which is probably three to six months.

/fixed

Furor

11-20-2009

There's no reason to give people a warning about clear-cut cases of exploiting. They signed the user agreements. Temp ban them, then see if their behavior changes - if not, perm ban. It's as simple as that, and skirting around the issue isn't doing the game any good. By being so soft on these people, you're only encouraging their behavior. It's enabling at its finest.

Most of them figure they won't get caught, and if they do, Riot won't do **** - so why not continue abusing bugs?

Karrot

11-20-2009

Meh, Pendragon already said that Riot will do something, that's really all I needed to hear.

Of course, if they fail to do anything within, say, a month, then there might be a lot of potential benefit from looking into finding exploits and hacks. At any rate, I believe in Riot, and I don't have a problem with waiting to see if they do anything.

BankBank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2009

I wanna be cool with a high elo

Daazku

11-20-2009

If they need to do something its to CORRECT THE BUG. Not banning people because riot team lack of skills and can't make a released game without major bugs...

Seriously it's more riot fault than users fault.

Seraphim

The Council

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daazku View Post
If they need to do something its to CORRECT THE BUG. Not banning people because riot team lack of skills and can't make a released game without major bugs...

Seriously it's more riot fault than users fault.
What?

That's like saying:

Stealing this bar of Gold is ok since this person didn't bother to put it in a secure place.

Dur dur dur.

Also, this bug has been around for a while and it does reflect poorly when someone who is trusted to represent LoL in some form or another exploits it. Someone needs to be the first to be banned. Its better to play by the rules.

ShootinURFace

11-20-2009

I still want to know how do you do this???

who cares, its not a bug its working as intended if it wasn't they'd fix it.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Yeorwned

11-20-2009

There have been tons of mastery tree exploits.

Karrot

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
What?

That's like saying:

Stealing this bar of Gold is ok since this person didn't bother to put it in a secure place.
That's about what I was going to say. (I was also going to suggest that by the same logic hacking the game is okay, since Riot didn't bother to make it secure in the first place.) I approve strongly of your response.