Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Think these should be added

yes all of them 2 10.53%
no none of them 13 68.42%
yes some no others 4 21.05%
Voters 19 .

{skin} need crono trigger skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slowpokie

09-28-2010

Blitz already IS Gato. :P

Best game in the world <3, but the skins would never work out.

Leib Olmai

09-28-2010

Those are horrible aniway

tsukou

09-28-2010

...Technically skins cost money, Riot would be making money off Chrono Trigger. Discuss.

tist

09-28-2010

Quote:
Urobolus:
Square is VERY strict on copyright. Especially when dealing with Chrono Trigger.

They can't do anything if they make a similar looking skin and name it something else. Mortal combat skins, star wars, alice in wonderland, etc..

Zanoma

09-28-2010

Quote:
tist:
They can't do anything if they make a similar looking skin and name it something else. Mortal combat skins, star wars, alice in wonderland, etc..

Alice in Wonderland isn't copyrighted =/

GrizzIy

09-28-2010

Alice in Wonderland is a very old story, and its copyright protection expired 1964.

Fayd

Adjudicator

09-28-2010

If it weren't for Square's odd obsession with copyright on this franchise, I would say go for it, especially with the Robo-Blitzcrank...and Ayla Nidalee, for that matter. But as it stands, I don't think that Riot would be able to get away from it legally unscathed unless they liscenced it... and that itself is a long shot.

I really wonder why Square is so obsessive with Chono Trigger but not Final Fantasy. It's not like they've made 14 main stream titles and countless spin offs of Chrono Trigger. And I haven't heard of them developing a new title... It leaves me confused. To say the least.