Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Eleisa's Miracle] What If...?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glaveir

10-13-2012

It kept the gold per 10 effect and had an active similar to consuming both a health and a mana pot (with a reasonable cooldown)? Would it still be worthless, would it make laning boring, make Soraka OP? I'm curious what you guys think the effect of such a change would be.

This idea could be genius, it could be utter trash, I wanna find out.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

10-13-2012

It would become overpowered. First of all, GP10 should never remain on an ending item, only on a median; this is because you can just let the item pay off its own combine cost and still have free gold, which is a huge advantage. Second, a healing active added to an item is very difficult to balance because it's free sustain, which the item is already based on sustain.

Lastly, it already has Tenacity. I mean, yeah, the item's not used much, but this isn't the right kind of buff.

Aim Wizard

10-14-2012

You mean like Innervating Locket.

Ha..haha..

NO

Eggroll9000

10-15-2012

The never ending health/mana pot with a 5 min cooldown sounds awesome!!!

TheRottenCrow

10-17-2012

honestly i think all it needs is a buff to the health regen portion of it. maybe up it 5 or ten points. otherwise its almost useless late game minus the tenacity.