[Eleisa's Miracle] What If...?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glaveir

10-13-2012

It kept the gold per 10 effect and had an active similar to consuming both a health and a mana pot (with a reasonable cooldown)? Would it still be worthless, would it make laning boring, make Soraka OP? I'm curious what you guys think the effect of such a change would be.

This idea could be genius, it could be utter trash, I wanna find out.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

It would become overpowered. First of all, GP10 should never remain on an ending item, only on a median; this is because you can just let the item pay off its own combine cost and still have free gold, which is a huge advantage. Second, a healing active added to an item is very difficult to balance because it's free sustain, which the item is already based on sustain.

Lastly, it already has Tenacity. I mean, yeah, the item's not used much, but this isn't the right kind of buff.

Aim Wizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

You mean like Innervating Locket.

Ha..haha..

NO

Eggroll9000

10-15-2012

The never ending health/mana pot with a 5 min cooldown sounds awesome!!!

TheRottenCrow

10-17-2012

honestly i think all it needs is a buff to the health regen portion of it. maybe up it 5 or ten points. otherwise its almost useless late game minus the tenacity.