Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Monitoring Online Players Stats

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KhellQc

10-13-2012

I Request That I can monitor who is freaking online so that I dont have to loose my with less good player. It would be great and I'd enjoy my time playing that game if I could know if I should play at this precise moment or NOT.

I should be able to see : ( BTW You should do matchmaking in that order of priorities)

-% of currently online player that played less than 100 hours // between 100-250 // Between 250-500// Over 500

-% of currently online player that as a Kill(+assist) / Death ratio below 1/5 // 1/10 // 1/20

- % of currently online player in you AREA ( for exemple : North America : East coast : 4654654135 online) SO you can manage when it is more expected to play with Kids that dont careand arent at school playing LoL screwing my timeplay

- Then AVERAGE ELO