Got a Red Ribbon AND a Green Ribbon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RAINFALL8

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

No joke, AMA.

Kidding about the AMA, the way to get tons of honor is no secret. Just play a ton, stop having a life. Lol. I myself play at least 10-15 games a day. Already done 7 today and it's only 330pm. Noone gets like 5 honorable opponent things per match. Or 4 honors from your teammates a game. Chances are, you're only going to get 1 or 2 per game, if that. So people that play a ton, are more likely to get ribbons faster. I've got almost 30 friendlies, 16 helpfuls, 45 teamworks, and 64 honorable opponents.

So for those of you that want a ribbon or two, it's simple, play tons. I mean, you can try to be very very nice to everyone, and hope to get 5+ honors a game. But chances are that it won't happen. Gotta grind.

Proof, cause there are always doubters: http://i49.tinypic.com/3hesj.jpg

TwR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

So do I, team sees green, enemies see red <3

onboardtonowhere

10-13-2012

I had 2 for a while....

Sn0wY

10-13-2012

estimate how many games you have played over these

Namulith

10-13-2012

Wait can you not see your own red ribbon?

RAINFALL8

10-13-2012

I wish my team and enemies could see both. Like, green in the top left corner, red in the top right. That would be cool.

And no, you can't see your own red ribbon. Enemies would ask me about it at first, and I'd be like, what ribbon? I don't see one? Lol.

How many games have I played over these? Uh, I played this much before the honor system came out, I'm not just all of a sudden playing tons for ribbons lol. Well, if I had to estimate... I'd guess I do 15 games a day, 20 on a good day, 10 on a bad. Not really sure, never actually counted it, I just know that by the end of the day, I can't see the first games I played that day on my match history anymore lol.
Multiply that by however many days it's been since honor came out... A week? Week and a half? And there ya go.

KITE BOY

10-13-2012

I smell a troll -_-

RAINFALL8

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KITE BOY View Post
I smell a troll -_-
I smell jealousy.

KITE BOY

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAINFALL8 View Post
I smell jealousy.
jealous of trundle ?? ( and by the way I got mine b4 u did...it doesnt DO anything XD ...well not yet anyway)...u passed me now though cuz my machine crashed :P

Centuros

10-13-2012

Now you gotta win just three more for the full set!
Better get to mixing those Pokeblocks!