Do you like Karma as she is?

Yes, I love everything about the current state of Karma. 10 14.29%
Yes, however a few changes couldn't hurt. 40 57.14%
NO, I can't stand her as she is! 7 10.00%
I don't hate how she is, but I'd rather not play her. 13 18.57%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Anyone else actually LIKE Karma the way she is??? o.O

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PinkuRocket

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

I've been playing a bit of Karma lately and am starting to get the feel of her and think, "Why do people complain so much about her skills?". I mean, another mantra would be nice, or at least lower the cd on it...but even that is okay. ...It wouldn't hurt if her shield was a bit like Lulu, where you can put it on enemies/enemy minions....mantra & than E for damage...but even without all that, I personally like her the way she is...if her skills were changed I'd be afraid I wouldn't like her as much as I do now. :c Also, it feels good to do really well with a champ people see and think they will insta-win.

So for those Karma players, or those who lane with a Karma player, do you like her as she is....at all? Or do you think she just needs a full 360turn around?
*this is in regards to support Karma not mid or top~

bob000

09-25-2012

She needs a rework on her tether.

JeanieYuss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Honestly the only thing she needs is to be able to cast her W while moving.

I had another suggestion in a Karma thread a while back. I suggested enabling Karma to cast an extra Spirit Bond when mantra'd. (she'd be able to have 3 Spirit bonds out if she uses both her mantras). As nice as this sounds, I don't think she actually needs it.

I see alot of proposed changes thrown around by the community, and most of them suck. Some of them simply dumb down karma (like the 3rd mantra charge, or Direct damage on the target of W), and others are just Stupid, Broken, and OP (stun to targets who walk through Spirit bond, or not having to spend mantra on Q to Heal).

There are also some interesting mechanics I've seen people suggest, and while those new mechanics look fun and interesting, they don't fit Karma's playstyle. Some of these mechanics can be like Pain splitting, or a Knockback on her Q, which Guinsoo suggested himself (I don't think they're gonna give this to Karma, considering they just gave the Cone Knockback to Syndra).

DarkXenmo

09-26-2012

Needs better mana cost better dmg better utility and better ult!

FreakinEpic808

09-26-2012

Idk but i love when karms gives me a 1000 hp shield

IS1eae7cbb510cc9b1e2028

09-26-2012

The only thing she needs is something better than the Mantra'd W. Even though it is ridiciously good when applied perfect.

I think the most heard complaint is "she needs farm" and "can't do 0 cs support"

She doesn't have CC and her abilities are a tad weak when she doesn't have enough AP. Her passive also relies on her having less than optimum health, so she can't support.

AP Carrying? She's got good burst and survivability (1000 hp shield and 12% hp AoE heal, yes please)

abyssalxone

09-26-2012

I enjoy playing karma but wouldn't pick her in ranked becuse of how outclassed she is

3mptylord

09-26-2012

I love her concept, but her implementation wasn't nailed. She's fun to play, but generally falls off wherever she lanes.

1) Her rank-6s feel like another champion's rank-5s, which means you have to be a level higher.
2) She needs at least one form of disruption.

Rysan Marquise

09-26-2012

I would change her thusly:

Q Gets a 0.75 Ratio.
W Loses its damage entirely. Slow/Haste becomes 15-30% base.
E: Gets a 0.90 Ratio

She still has less total AP Ratio because the scaling on her W is gone, but what she has is more usable. Support Karma is more reliable because of more effective haste and CC. Meanwhile her basic playstyle is preserved.

Houle

09-26-2012

How about a Magic Resist and armor buff/debuff on the W?