Evelyn is not broken!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corner Warrior

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazlu View Post
No way is Eve broken, infact she's rather OP. Her ganks are great, her ulti is amazing in team fights and that Hate Spike is great for minion kills whilst using up little mana.
She also has one of the best escapes and moves for chasing people down.
Generally when I play Eve I get around 15-20 kills with 1-5 deaths.
when they say broken they mean OP, big guy

ArtDZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Eve has the highest win rate % among all champions in ranked play lately. She's not really broken just the best in solo queue

Watermelon Lux

10-17-2012

if you deny she is broken, or say she is not THAT broken, i pity you. she CURBSTOMPS EVERYTHING. once she gets that dfg it's bye-bye ANYONE who wanders too far. the ability to take 70% of a TANKS hp in two spells is ridiculous. granted, DFG is a major reason why she is so broken, but she herself is pretty damn broken as well.

Meshly

10-17-2012

Back in my day we all referred to Eve as junk.

Dunks Are Manly

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMiEneko View Post
if you deny she is broken, or say she is not THAT broken, i pity you. she CURBSTOMPS EVERYTHING. once she gets that dfg it's bye-bye ANYONE who wanders too far. the ability to take 70% of a TANKS hp in two spells is ridiculous. granted, DFG is a major reason why she is so broken, but she herself is pretty damn broken as well.
70% gone before you start to fight...gl in every fight with that. Late game it's up every time you respawn and you can't afford to buy pinks all game and still win your lane I'm sorry that I'm not a pro.

Choppin it

10-23-2012

People, if you pressured your lane while your mid lane was ganking she would lose all of her xp... And lanes buy pink wards easy as that

Choppin it

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do11aBi11 View Post
70% gone before you start to fight...gl in every fight with that. Late game it's up every time you respawn and you can't afford to buy pinks all game and still win your lane I'm sorry that I'm not a pro.
If she is focusing the tank late game i wouldnt be worried at all because her main goal is to take out the main carrys

Dunks Are Manly

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel Snipes View Post
If she is focusing the tank late game i wouldnt be worried at all because her main goal is to take out the main carrys
Doesn't matter who she focuses. They are out of the next team fight and it will now be a 4v5.

Choppin it

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do11aBi11 View Post
Doesn't matter who she focuses. They are out of the next team fight and it will now be a 4v5.
It does matter.. Because if your team is decent enough they will be able to handle their own and take out the enemy because an evelyn wasted her time killing a shen while her team fell.

adc

10-25-2012

The entire problem with Evelynn is that she can build penetration and do 75% of someone's current health just from ult + DFG, and the ult damage hits everybody. Not to mention it then gives her like 500~ HP if she hit a bunch of them. Add in E, ignite, and Q, and someone dies almost instantly because she has void staff, sorc boots, and abyssal, so getting a bunch of mres doesn't do much.