Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Evelyn is not broken!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Choppin it

10-13-2012

She is easily countered in mid lane and the game is even more rough on her when she starts roaming.. As long as you buy pink wards to spot her. Even though she might zone you out of lane for a bit its better than getting killed. While she roams mid can just push tower and then she loses a lot of the needed XP.

Oppinions?

SalleDeBain

10-13-2012

Actually, eve gets countered hard by mid like Ryze, morde or swain. THose who can harass and 1vs1 well and those you can keep her at distance can do well agaisnt her.

Maulkrieg

10-14-2012

Eve is OP right now. The reason is her ability to feed on bottom. If Eve is purple, bot has to buy far too many pink wards to stay safe. An unreasonable amount. The support won't get items, basically. Mid also has to pink two areas to keep her lane under control. The amount of gold needed to counter her is ridiculous. You shouldn't be punished whether you "counter" her or not.

Shield is too big. Good ratios and %scaling damage, always combined with DFG. Can practically ignore exhaust slow.

Bazlu

10-15-2012

No way is Eve broken, infact she's rather OP. Her ganks are great, her ulti is amazing in team fights and that Hate Spike is great for minion kills whilst using up little mana.
She also has one of the best escapes and moves for chasing people down.
Generally when I play Eve I get around 15-20 kills with 1-5 deaths.

Khazzazzin

10-15-2012

Jungle Eve OP when played right. My last game I was 18-2-25 with the team kills being 81 for our team to 55 for them (Had a feeder Rengar of all champs who was at 22 deaths endgame)

Resent

10-15-2012

Nearly anybody can counter Evelynn in lane, but when it comes to roaming, ganking, and teamfights, she'll destroy you so fast, you won't even know what hit you. Completely broken right now.

deirin

10-16-2012

used to think eve was op....but shes kinda trash...in lane at least...
u just need to know how she scale

Mr Fáhrenheit

10-17-2012

Eve is not 100% broken but she is broken. Very stronk

Sephïroth

10-17-2012

Sounds like people just do not understand her. She's not broken, and its support's job to buy those pink wards. If you put one in the river, and keep your own bush green warded she cannot gank.

What? Green ward? Confused? If you have vision of Evelynn, despite if she is in stealth, you can see her. Therefore, if you ward the bush you can see her in stealth as long as you are close enough. Same works for bottom bush if you do not want to grab pinks, just throw a green in the bush and stay close to the bush.

People often complain about what they don't understand. Frankly, the more people understand her I find it harder and harder to play her. I've mained Evelynn for over a year and I'm happy with where she is now, and even if she receives a nerf I will still play her. I just don't want to see her back to where I get raged every game I play her.

Mchippo1

10-17-2012

eve is a great champion atm she is very OP but i dont think she is broken. most people i play against just dont know how to play against her. if you let her roam then she can snowball a lane because of that dfg and ulti combo