Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion down for anyone else?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boiled Sphinct

10-13-2012

As of yesterday I started getting 15 minutes wait time in dominion queues, although after waiting 30+ minutes a game still never popped. Am I alone on this? Is this a known bug. I AM SO ALONE GOD HELP.

Shukarhazh

10-13-2012

Blind pick? If so, you may simply be experiencing a case of high ELO. The best Dominion players have ridiculously long queue times in blind pick due to most players not being as good as them.

Alternatively, I did have that happen to me a couple days ago, so it may have just been a bug.

Boiled Sphinct

10-13-2012

Ed thanks for the reply. I figured it out and yes I was choosing blind pick for some reason after playing dominion since the start. gah xD

otirruborez

10-13-2012

draft is way worse than blind. keep queuing for blind if you actually want to play.