Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GP10 support/tank?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Would that be a good idea? I use Nautilus when I need tankiness and utility. I've been experimenting with cutting down on my last hitting(giving my lanemate more cs) and instead buying Heart of Gold and Philosopher's Stone, aiming for a core build of Merc Treads, Randuin's Omen, Shurelia's Reverie, and Aegis of the Legion. I'm thinking about getting Volibear and I think I could use these too, perhaps also with Locket of the Iron Solari.
And as a note before you guys answer, at my level team composition with an eye to utility is pretty nonexistent. I usually need to pick up the slack and play Nautilus because my teammates locked Darius+Jax. So don't think about how this would work in a competitve level, just a "smart noob gotta support dumb noobs" level.