Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[UI] [Major] Champion Select portraits appear in the LoL lobby.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abel9210

10-13-2012

Priority: Major
Tags: UI, champion select

Description: I was in a champion select and having trouble getting the roles I wanted (putting it lightly---I had queue dodged one game before that due to a lack of organization in team comp). I was searching up Soraka to pick her, when someone dodged. I noticed that her champion select portrait appeared in the lobby as I was about to queue again and declined so I could take a picture of it. It looks unsightly since it's out of place, and it doesn't go away without logging out from what I have seen. You can still click through the portrait to look at what it's obscuring, but I feel like that shouldn't ever be done at all. Pictures are in the attachments if you need visual evidence.

namora

10-13-2012

yeah, it's one of the many glitches that's been going on for a while, there's also a similar reaction when trading a champion, the trade still remains if someone dodges. It's been happening occasionally on the live server for months.

DaBlackWolf

10-13-2012

ive seen this too

Zair Umbras

10-15-2012

This has been here since at least the Diana patch back when I started, so it's definitely not new. If they'd fix it, that'd be awesome, but eh.

AileTheAlien

10-15-2012

To clarify, this happens on the normal servers too.

Felfire

10-15-2012

How is this major...? The trade glitch is major though as it has blocked off my selection of runes/masteries before.