Finally Got Gold :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

After some torturous games and dealing with a lot of baddies, I finally got 1500 ELO this afternoon.

Yay!

Ask me anything.

Corner Warrior

10-12-2012

Congrats! Currently trying to get there myself. Does it end on Sunday?

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

It ends on October 23rd.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2568236

FMLeague

10-12-2012

Congratulations. but i think victorious janna (war hero janna) needs more particle effects. Right now, her spells are the same as normal janna with a hardly noticeable golden tint

SavageWolves

10-13-2012

It's mainly being gold that I'm happy about. The skin is just an added bonus

Mynt

10-13-2012

Is there a specific champion and/or strategy that you abused to get there?

I used Morgana before "it was known" that she was viable.

SavageWolves

10-13-2012

I played predominantly jungle, mostly Skarner and Lee Sin. I played Malphite jungle when I could.

My mechanics are pretty darn good and I outjungled the enemy and was able to snowball a lane or two pretty much every game.

Resent

10-13-2012

I played a pretty mean Mordekaiser till 1450 in 3v3 to get my gold. Had to go all try-hard, lol

SavageWolves

10-13-2012

There's a lot of people who have gone into 3 v 3 trying to get gold, expecting bad players to play on the Twisted Treeline.

I think it's sad 3 v 3 players don't get more respect, but the game isn't balanced around 3 v 3 gameplay.