2012 Halloween Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Threetwoone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

So just a little idea about which champs I would like to see get halloween skins this year and what they would look like.

1. Headless Horseman Hecarim - Not a big fan of Hecarim, but I think it would make for a fun skin. Well for starters he has no head. He would have his spear be a scythe with some awesome particle effects, like insects or snakes crawling on the staff. The upper half (Human part) would be wearing a black trench coat that would hang down the side of the horse part of him. The coat would be buttoned toward the bottom where his upper and lower half meet. He would have a white collared shirt on with a black tie tucked in. The lower half of his body would look like a black clydesdale.

2. Definately not Darius - Would be the best skin in the game. Basically the Definately not Blitzcrank skin, except Darius style. A tan trench coat with the spikes of his armor sticking through, his heavy plate boots would still be seen, black gloves, **** and tie, and the sunglasses with the fake nose and mustache except make the Dravenstache. His axe would be wrapped in news paper (or something kind of couldnt think of a way to make the axe awesome. Input would be nice.)

3. Trick or Treat Teemo - Yes, another Teemo skin. Teemo would have a blanket (more like a pillow case with holes) over his head and would carry around a trick or treat pumpkin pale. When he drops mushrooms they are either skulls, jack-o-lanterns, or candy bars.

Threetwoone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

First page scrolls fast.

Drozzi

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threetwoone View Post
another Teemo skin.
No.

nebulater127

10-13-2012

those sound awesome !!!!

DaedricChampion

10-13-2012

no more ****ing teemo skins.

fishyFUNK

10-13-2012

Give us teh halloween

Pokecraft

10-13-2012

i loke those ideas

Énzan

10-13-2012

Stopped reading at "another teemo skin"

The Codyman

10-13-2012

Hecarim is getting a skin, fiora I think is getting a teacher skin, cant remember the other 2 right now

VegaD

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerManCody View Post
Hecarim is getting a skin, fiora I think is getting a teacher skin, cant remember the other 2 right now
zombie brand and pirate ryze