Why the hell do people not want a jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrystalisX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

If their top lane is a champ that really needs to be shut down. Similar reason with lane swaps. The game then changes to put the 1v2 lane so far behind that it overcomes the advantages jungles provide

NeuroticGoddess

10-14-2012

For most of the games I played the jungler sucked majorly. If you can jungle then yay I'm all for it. I've played games where i would mid with mf and while my team complained about mf mid I would clear the lane quickly. It is all about what people have seen in other games, and your skill.

BananaSniper

10-14-2012

I'm going to take a stab in the dark here, you either are not playing ranked and are at an extremely low normal elo rating, or you are playing ranked and are extremely extremely low elo. It makes no sense to not have a jungler.

Tobasco da Gama

10-14-2012

Think of it this way: If you're not jungling, it isn't your fault when you lose!

NeuroticGoddess

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobasco da Gama View Post
Think of it this way: If you're not jungling, it isn't your fault when you lose!
Thats kinda ture...enjoy the free pass

iWREQ

10-15-2012

Alot of ppl don't want a junglers because 8 out of 10 are bad. So bad u might as well just have 2 laning top. I love a good jungler but im always very weary at the beginning of the game until I see out jungles in action. Here are my most common Qq about jungles.. the ones who stay in the jungle until lvl 6, the ones who try to jungle weak champs, the ones that feed their jungles, the ones who don't cover turrets so I can return when im oom or loaded w gold and the items I could buy would give me a huge advantage in lane. The ones who play non item dependent champs but insist on taking the kill.. LOVE a good jungler. Imo a good jungler is a must have. But id rather play it safe and have them join me in lane than spend all their time supporting bot instead of me solo top dodging ganks all game.. I play 90% of the games solo top so I tend to pick up on good/bad jungles fairly quickly.. like I said im in favor of a good jungler but most aren't. Personally im a terrible jungle so I leave it to other people.

Tanathalis

10-15-2012

Jungling is A dice roll, they can be a huge success or failure, if they get a blue buff stolen, there often deadweight on a team. If they fail a gank and feed the lane, they just made the lane harder. Personally the champions I use are more suited for top but I hate solo top and prefer a partner