Hey Riot... What happend?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zephyare

10-13-2012

I cant seem to find the chat log.... if anyone finds it please return it to the scene of the crime please... I cant seem to put in any attachments to prove this... why cant i add attachments?

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

wat

JohnnyOmega

10-13-2012

This might be what the OP needs.

◉◉◉◉ How To REPORT Pre-Game And Post-Game Chat ◉◉◉◉
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...highlight=9673

Zephyare

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
wat
I was reviewing a case in the tribunal when the chat log literally would not show up... no matter what i did i could not see what the players wrote in the chat log so i couldn't prperly review the case... i have a screen shot to prove it saved on my computer but for some reason i cant attach it to the forum...

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyare View Post
I was reviewing a case in the tribunal when the chat log literally would not show up... no matter what i did i could not see what the players wrote in the chat log so i couldn't prperly review the case... i have a screen shot to prove it saved on my computer but for some reason i cant attach it to the forum...

oh

I saw some games without chats.
Usually I skip those

I am still not sure if that is a bug or a game with actually no chat.

Someone said something about the chat not showing because it was a full premade, but I proved that to be false as I saw a game with chat with a full premade

so idk.