Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hey Riot... What happend?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zephyare

10-13-2012

I cant seem to find the chat log.... if anyone finds it please return it to the scene of the crime please... I cant seem to put in any attachments to prove this... why cant i add attachments?

Kinvaras666

10-13-2012

wat

JohnnyOmega

10-13-2012

This might be what the OP needs.

◉◉◉◉ How To REPORT Pre-Game And Post-Game Chat ◉◉◉◉
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2648661&highlight=9673

Zephyare

10-13-2012

Quote:
Kinvaras666:
wat

I was reviewing a case in the tribunal when the chat log literally would not show up... no matter what i did i could not see what the players wrote in the chat log so i couldn't prperly review the case... i have a screen shot to prove it saved on my computer but for some reason i cant attach it to the forum...

Kinvaras666

10-13-2012

Quote:
Zephyare:
I was reviewing a case in the tribunal when the chat log literally would not show up... no matter what i did i could not see what the players wrote in the chat log so i couldn't prperly review the case... i have a screen shot to prove it saved on my computer but for some reason i cant attach it to the forum...

oh

I saw some games without chats.
Usually I skip those

I am still not sure if that is a bug or a game with actually no chat.

Someone said something about the chat not showing because it was a full premade, but I proved that to be false as I saw a game with chat with a full premade

so idk.