Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What do you hate more?

Losing, even though you did amazing/did your best. 11 73.33%
Winning, even though you did horrible/got carried. 4 26.67%
Voters 15 .

Solo Q - What do you hate more?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yami No Kokoro

10-13-2012

Either losing even though you did wonderful, and helped the team in any way possible; or winning even though you know you did horrible, and probably got carried.

I'd have to say the latter. I feel crappy/horrid later. Because I KNOW I didn't deserve to win.

Thoughts?

Crosskillz

10-13-2012

what do i hate most?well, it has to be the 4 man dc between 6~9min this morning, which led me to a 1v5 game for the rest of the game. OH, and lost 18 elo for it.

Yami No Kokoro

10-13-2012

Quote:
Crosskillz:
what do i hate most?well, it has to be the 4 man dc between 6~9min this morning, which led me to a 1v5 game for the rest of the game. OH, and lost 18 elo for it.

It happens to everyone I guess.

I once had my maokai stuck in this bug, where he was stuck in the wall all game, and couldn't do anything.

Oh lord the rage/lulz/rage.

ponezor108

10-13-2012

Kinda stupid... considering even if you did horrible, your team probably would've lost without you.

Tiger Mum

10-13-2012

I love winning when I do bad, its like karma is readjusting itself and I'm finally benefitting from dem trolls.

And it was K

10-13-2012

At first it was the losing...but I had a few games on my climb to 1500 where I just did terribly and really didn't deserve to win, but we won anyway. In at least one, it was because the enemy team had a dc. It really just feels bad and unsatisfying, especially after you experience being the team with the leaver and raging about how the universe hates only you.

In one of those games, though, I lost my lane miserably as Irelia to a Warwick because I had no idea what the lane was like. Our duo'd bot lane alo lost hard. We got utterly crushed, and I definitely did not deserve to win.

Then our Cass does the manliest thing ever: She was kind to us, and ****ing led us to an epic comeback, just because we listened and worked with her. Even though I did pretty poorly that time, it felt nice knowing there are people like that Cass in this world. It was before honor, too. I had to go and think him/her personally afterward.

Yami No Kokoro

10-13-2012

Quote:
And it was K:
At first it was the losing...but I had a few games on my climb to 1500 where I just did terribly and really didn't deserve to win, but we won anyway. In at least one, it was because the enemy team had a dc. It really just feels bad and unsatisfying, especially after you experience being the team with the leaver and raging about how the universe hates only you.

In one of those games, though, I lost my lane miserably as Irelia to a Warwick because I had no idea what the lane was like. Our duo'd bot lane alo lost hard. We got utterly crushed, and I definitely did not deserve to win.

Then our Cass does the manliest thing ever: She was kind to us, and ****ing led us to an epic comeback, just because we listened and worked with her. Even though I did pretty poorly that time, it felt nice knowing there are people like that Cass in this world. It was before honor, too. I had to go and think him/her personally afterward.

I love those games; like the one you had with that cass. I had a Mordahueser do the same thing for my team once. Such a halarious comeback. XD

Masakan

10-13-2012

ugh both...I hate getting carried and i also hate when all my hard work was for nothing.