How Long Does A Ban Last For?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devcoriff

10-12-2012

Is it always a set amount? Is it always a perma-ban? Does it depend on what someone was punished for?

Thanks.

OhBoyItsaMegaman

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devcoriff View Post
Is it always a set amount? Is it always a perma-ban? Does it depend on what someone was punished for?

Thanks.
Depends on the severity and previous offenses.. There are 3-day bans and 7-day bans, and perhaps longer but I'm not sure. Also permabans of course. If it's a first offense and/or a borderline case, there might just be a warning via email instead of a ban.

Ladayen

10-12-2012

Tribunal issues a warning, a 3 day ban, then a 7 day ban and your last chance is a 2 week ban before the permaban.

There are also leaver buster bans which operate independently but I dont think it ever does permabans.

Riot can issue bans for other reasons as well for any length of time either for a sweep (recently theres been queue dodge abuse, report abuse, honor abuse and elo boosting) or they also do random audits of accounts and if excessive toxic behavior is found they will issue a suitable length ban.

llericll123

04-16-2013

i got banned yesterday and it said i will be able to play the next day idk why??

MaqAttack

04-16-2013

If you were banned, you should have been given a reason why. Check your junk folder for an email from Riot. If there isn't one there contact support and they will tell you.

KittyPrawn

04-16-2013

If it was a LeaverBuster ban, you would not see an email. Were you disconnecting or dodging queues recently?

EMPEROR SCOTTY Z

11-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaqAttack View Post
If you were banned, you should have been given a reason why. Check your junk folder for an email from Riot. If there isn't one there contact support and they will tell you.
LIAR I NEVER GOT A Reason for why I WAS BANNED!

KS Proxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2013

Please stay in your own thread instead of necro'ing older threads.