World Championships Season 2 VODs (Links to all)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chamenas

10-12-2012

Please let me know if you run into any issues with the links, and, if you think this thread is helpful, be sure to bump it to keep it visible.
Riot has shown that they care about growing eSports with all of the support they've thrown into creating an excellent Live production for their finals and the regional tournaments leading up to it.

However, the experience for those who can't watch the matches live has been lacking.

Only now, over a week after the Playoffs began, we're finally seeing properly truncated VODs for the matches. Before they started posting them I began working on this thread, doing what I had hoped Riot would do from the beginning. However, all-told, it has taken me close to 4 or 5 HOURS just to get for you these links which should (if I did everything correctly) lead to all of the matches at their start time.

Imagine if someone from Riot had taken the time to do that after each day, it would have saved myself and countless other individuals all sorts of time trying to sort through filler commentary and find the actual matches.

I have all the respect in the world for what Riot is trying to do here, this post is more of a statement of what I feel we the fans want, than it is a complaint about what we had to go through if we could not watch live matches.

Please, Riot, learn lessons from these playoffs and hopefully we'll have an amazing Season 3 experience!

NOTE: Some of these links lead to specific times in EXTREMELY LONG streams, you may have unfortunate buffering issues even if you have a quality connection, but, this is why the VODs need to be cut-up by Riot and re-posted rather than just relying on stream recordings.

World Playoffs
Group A:
Azubu vs iG
CLG.NA vs iG
Azubu vs SK
SK vs CLG.NA
CLG.NA vs Azubu
SK vs iG

Group B:
Dig vs CLG.EU
NaJin vs SJ
CLG.EU vs NaJin
SJ vs Dig
SJ vs CLG.EU
NaJin vs Dig

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

Quarterfinals:
M5 vs iG 1 2 3
TPA vs NaJin 1 2 3
TSM vs Azubu 1 2 3
WE vs CLG.EU 1 (1/2) 1 (2/2) 2 3

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

Semifinals:
M5 vs TPA 1 2 3
Azubu vs CLG.EU 1 2 3

Marsvoltian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Thanks so much for this =)

Chamenas

10-12-2012

Bump so more people can see it. Realize it's a little late, but, well, I don't get paid to do this stuff! So I have life and work and such. If the next tournament doesn't show up with proper VODs in a timely manner then I will try to do this faster for that.

DevilsArc

10-13-2012

thanks

Chamenas

10-13-2012

Added "spoiler" because I don't believe the forum has spoiler tags and I wanted people to be able to view the matches without spoiling themselves of the results.

Happy World Finals Day! :-P Can't wait to see these matches go down.

Marsvoltian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

bamp

Chamenas

10-13-2012

Season 2 Playoffs!

Chamenas

10-13-2012

In case you missed a game.

Celebi

Recruiter

04-10-2013

Are there any missing? and any idea where/how I could download these videos? I'm very nostalgic and rewatching the championship years from now will make me feel so happy.

Celebi

Recruiter

04-17-2013

Bump