Ask Rumble!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumblé

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWeirdYordles View Post
Miez turn the "COLDPACITOR 3000" on because that is what he understand.

"Also... when the summoners use a "skin", it's a different robot or it's Tristy, or just magic?"
Aack!

Rumble rushes towards the machines and slams down on the off switch before the Coldpacitor could form ice around his workshop.

STOP TOUCHING MY STUFF! MY WORKSHOP IS NOT A PLAYHOUSE, Y'KNOW! Sigh, yordles these days....

Anyways, t'answer your question, it's magic. I spend time building other machines and improving ol' Tristy here, and there's no way summoners could rebuild my machines! So yeah, they use magic to change Tristy's appearance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo releases Rumble, reluctantly, and hugs himself instead, shivering.

I d-don't need a mate, really... just someone who makes me feel good. I mean, I have friends but... I don't h-have anyone that really understands me... I g-guess.
Really then? How are they yore friends if they don't understand you? Either you aren't doing a good job of explaining yore problems, or you've got the wrong people with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Cryophoenix View Post
Anivia watches attentively as the yordles continue their excited conversations, following with some difficulty. "Perhaps nothing important, but I thought I had heard my name. I am here now, should you need anything from me."

She tilts her head sideways as she watches Teo huddle close to Rumble for warmth. "I would have thought that fur would keep you warmer, little one. Forgive me if I'm intruding, but the need for understanding is universal among every social creature I have ever known."
Oh, yeah, I did mention yore name once. I was just talkin' about how more champs should be like you, ma'am, heh. And t'answer yore question, yeah, fur does keep us warm, but it doesn't keep us warm against your cold or my machine!

TwoWeirdYordles

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumblé View Post
Aack!

Rumble rushes towards the machines and slams down on the off switch before the Coldpacitor could form ice around his workshop.

STOP TOUCHING MY STUFF! MY WORKSHOP IS NOT A PLAYHOUSE, Y'KNOW! Sigh, YORDLES these days....
"But you say turn it on!... and I'M NOT A YORDLE I TOLD YOU I'M A CAT .... C A T, CAT"

He shows his retractable claws and canine teeth

"Also i don't feel the cold because i'm a cat... whatever, what do you use to give the electricity to the harpoons of Tristy?"

Now he was a bit annoyed by the comment and the presence of the giant ice bird

TeoLeif

10-15-2012

They don't have to understand me to b-be my friend, but when they d-do then they're more of a friend than others. I'd explain my problem b-but... I'm afraid they'll just think of me as a sob story...

((Also, canine teeth? Don't you mean feline? o.o))

TwoWeirdYordles

10-15-2012

Quote:
They don't have to understand me to b-be my friend, but when they d-do then they're more of a friend than others. I'd explain my problem b-but... I'm afraid they'll just think of me as a sob story...

((Wikipedia says "The cat skull is unusual among mammals in having very large eye sockets and a powerful and specialized jaw.[52]:35 Within the jaw, cats have teeth adapted for killing prey and tearing meat. When it overpowers its prey, a cat delivers a lethal neck bite with its two long canine teeth" i guess its the scientific name or something like that, watever changed))

Rumblé

10-15-2012

Quote:
"But you say turn it on!... and I'M NOT A YORDLE I TOLD YOU I'M A CAT .... C A T, CAT"

He shows his retractable claws and feline teeth

"Also i don't feel the cold because i'm a cat... whatever, what do you use to give the electricity to the harpoons of Tristy?"

Now he was a bit annoyed by the comment and the presence of the giant ice bird
Whatever, same difference. Ya look like a yordle t'me, anyways! Anyways, I mostly use copper as a conductor to transfer the electricity.

Quote:

((Canine = dog, feline = cat. It's feline.))

Oh, stop bein' a wimp, man! Yore problems aren't gonna solve themselves. Ya gotta consult them for help!

Quote:
((Wikipedia says "The cat skull is unusual among mammals in having very large eye sockets and a powerful and specialized jaw.[52]:35 Within the jaw, cats have teeth adapted for killing prey and tearing meat. When it overpowers its prey, a cat delivers a lethal neck bite with its two long canine teeth" i guess its the scientific name or something like that, watever changed))
((Sure, just like how Wikipedia once said the U.S. had 11 gay presidents when there's actually only been two. Canine refers to the dog family, while feline refers to the cat family.))

Wyerden

10-15-2012

Quote:
((Canine = dog, feline = cat. It's feline.))

((Sure, just like how Wikipedia once said the U.S. had 11 gay presidents when there's actually only been two. Canine refers to the dog family, while feline refers to the cat family.))
((Scientific Intervention!

The term canine refers to the third tooth from the center of the mouth, boarding the incisors. It as also known as the cuspid, dogtooth or eyetooth. The name is a result of these teeth being very pronounced in the morphology of a dog. While you may have a feline morphology, the tooth you refer to is properly known as a canine tooth. Anatomy is full of weird, vestigial roots that don't necessarily make sense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuspid))

Rumblé

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyerden View Post
((Scientific Intervention!

The term canine refers to the third tooth from the center of the mouth, boarding the incisors. It as also known as the cuspid, dogtooth or eyetooth. The name is a result of these teeth being very pronounced in the morphology of a dog. While you may have a feline morphology, the tooth you refer to is properly known as a canine tooth. Anatomy is full of weird, vestigial roots that don't necessarily make sense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuspid))
((Wait whaaaaaat.

Butbutbut, the latin root "canis" directly means dog... And canine... canis...

Science, why are you so difficult D:))

TwoWeirdYordles

10-15-2012

Quote:
((Wait whaaaaaat.

Butbutbut, the latin root "canis" directly means dog... And canine... canis...

Science, why are you so difficult D)
((HAHA!! l WIN!!!))

TeoLeif

10-15-2012

((Actually you both lose... the teeth aren't canine as in dog, as in the way it was originally implied, but canine as in the type of tooth, called the canines. Saying canine teeth, unless otherwise specified, is usually taken as dogs' teeth.

But that's just being nit-picky. :P))

No. No one can cure what I have, I c-can only cope with it. I guess I'm... just looking for the person or people that can do that for me...

Dear Cryophoenix

10-15-2012

Quote:
((Actually you both lose... the teeth aren't canine as in dog, as in the way it was originally implied, but canine as in the type of tooth, called the canines. Saying canine teeth, unless otherwise specified, is usually taken as dogs' teeth.

But that's just being nit-picky. :P))

No. No one can cure what I have, I c-can only cope with it. I guess I'm... just looking for the person or people that can do that for me...
((Unfortunately, canine teeth is often the pluralized form. Additionally, it is canine as in dog... look at Wiki's picture of a dog's canine teeth, and tell me they're not: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Azawakh_K9.jpg. Linguistically, canine teeth does not imply possession any more than the term alligator purse indicates a purse belonging to an alligator.))