!*Team Not Today*! LF Mid/Support/Ad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glennjamonium

10-13-2012

Team Not Today is a new team starting for season 3, Elo is not of importance, but will deffenitly help your situation getting into the roster. We are looking for 3 dedicated players willing to practice and mesh together as a team. Once these slots are filled to our liking, we will hold sessions and begin our climb to the top of the ladders. Lets see what you've got.

Specifications

1. Must be 18+
2. Must have Ventrillo
3. Must be able to adequately play the role you are trying out for.
4. Must be able to take all types of criticism
5. Must not Rage
6. Follow the calls, listening is the best part for a team to work.
7. Be open for new and different meta's/strategies.
8. Must be able to attend setup practice schedules (Things get in the way obviously)
9. Must not be a creeper.
10. Must win the skin wars during loading screens, losing is not an option.

Autumnstay

10-13-2012

1. Must be 18+ ~ Yes
2. Must have Ventrillo ~Yes
3. Must be able to adequately play the role you are trying out for. ~Main support, comfertable with most of the champs.
4. Must be able to take all types of criticism ~It's a part of learning
5. Must not Rage ~Done
6. Follow the calls, listening is the best part for a team to work. ~Sure
7. Be open for new and different meta's/strategies. ~Sure
8. Must be able to attend setup practice schedules (Things get in the way obviously) ~Yeah
9. Must not be a creeper. ~ But creeping is so much fun!
10. Must win the skin wars during loading screens, losing is not an option. ~Work in progress

Cheerier345

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

1. Must be 18+ / I am 19
2. Must have Ventrillo / Yes i do have vent
3. Must be able to adequately play the role you are trying out for. / been playing since release i can play every role but im most comfortable at support and least at jungle in fact just pretend i dont play jungle
4. Must be able to take all types of criticism / grew up with 2 sisters and a brother all older then me, i can handle anything you want to say to me
5. Must not Rage / life is too short plus i just got surgery a few days ago so im on the good stuff lol but dont have a tendency to rage
6. Follow the calls, listening is the best part for a team to work. / i am in the military if there is one thing i can do its listen and be part of a team
7. Be open for new and different meta's/strategies. / i dont know everything and would love to learn new things
8. Must be able to attend setup practice schedules (Things get in the way obviously) / let me know what the times are and i will do my best to make it i know for the next two months i am completely free
9. Must not be a creeper. / no slenderman here
10. Must win the skin wars during loading screens, losing is not an option. / havea skin or two for almost every champ

IGN : Cheerier345

Mithosung

10-13-2012

1. Iam 18
2. I have Ventrillo
3.I play any role
4. I dont rage
.I can play any hour

IGN: mithosung

Chipy

10-13-2012

1. Im 16
2. Yes
3. yes which is Mid
4. i would love to learn more
5. i dont rage, if im mad i get silent
6. I hate when people do not listen that is why i make sure i do
7. I would love to try something new
8. I am available past 4pm on weekdays and all day on weekends
9. Lol i wont
10. I have skin for every champ cept really new ones

IGN: SuigetsuHozuki23

Commenced

10-13-2012

1. Must be 18+ 17.
2. Must have Ventrillo I do
3. Must be able to adequately play the role you are trying out for. I play midlane.
4. Must be able to take all types of criticism That's fine.
5. Must not Rage Ofc.
6. Follow the calls, listening is the best part for a team to work. Ofc
7. Be open for new and different meta's/strategies. I constantly watch streams, etc. & i'm willing to adapy\t
8. Must be able to attend setup practice schedules (Things get in the way obviously) That's fine.
9. Must not be a creeper. ?
10. Must win the skin wars during loading screens, losing is not an option. Gotchaa.

Ign : Briggs Jr. Add me, i'm about 1450ish elo,i know for a fact i belong in higher. I just don't try to get there.