Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinsancenara

04-23-2013

A letter arrives:

Dear Champions and Summoners,

I'm inviting you to come try out my cafe, it's got red interior for you dark ones and outside patio for you lighted ones, a swimming pool for the water lovers and a Garden for those who love flowers to sit by.

What one could need to enjoy and relax with a nice meal with the company of others. Please, when you get the chance, come stop by "LaLuna's MidDay Cafe" on the outskirts of Demacia.

I have a special rosery soup for you to try, or something simple imported from other locations.

To any Yordles who receive this invitation, I have cupcakes that I custom make to your liking. So please come and stop by when you have the opportunity.

~LaLuna~
-Owner of MidDay Cafe-

Ask Shyvana

04-24-2013

Shyvana blinked.

"...Summoners are weird." She muttered.

Ask Gem Knight

04-24-2013

"I'm afraid to ask but... Where the hell did you learn THAT Kennen? - He said, surprised

Ask the Tempest

04-24-2013

Quote:
Shyvana blinked.

"...Summoners are weird." She muttered.
Ya.
Quote:
"I'm afraid to ask but... Where the hell did you learn THAT Kennen? - He said, surprised
Honestly, I don't remember.

Ask the Tempest

04-25-2013

Bamp.

Ask Shenn

04-25-2013

Shen walks into the area looking around. It seemed that his fellow comrade was talking to the Half-Dragon at the time being. Though he did wonder about this, seeing how Shyvana has rarely talked with ANYONE of the Kinkou, let alone people of Ionian... Let alone anyone in Demacia... Or anyone in general...

Shen bowed to his fellow comrade as he looked down to him. "Hello Kennen. It's been a while to say the least." He said as he looked over to Shyvana. "I trust everything is fine, Shyvana?"

Ask Shyvana

04-26-2013

Shyvana glanced at Kennen, wondering if he should get the yordle in trouble with Shen over the naked Lux pictures. ...perhaps Akali was worse to anger, but still.

"Everything is fine." Shyvana said. "Kennen was just telling me about how he wanted to buy Lux a box of those energy drinks she likes. Isn't that right, Kennen?"

Ask Shenn

04-26-2013

((Woa wait? NAKED LUX PICTURES WHERe. In all seriousness what happened??))

Shen paused for a moment, there was suspicion in his heart as his golden eyes scanned both Kennen AND Shyvana. After that he continued speaking. "Very well, though I do hope you won't take a drink for yourself, Kennen?" He asked looking at Kennen.

Ask Gem Knight

04-26-2013

((Here - Don't worry, it's safe))

After being completely ignored - wasn't Shen supposed to have perfect map awareness? Well, narrators aren't supposed to ask questions either, so whatever - Taric decided to sneak out of the scene before any questions were asked

Ask Shenn

04-26-2013

((Oh I'm sorry Taric I thought you left a while ago when Unexisted threw that weird **** at you.))