Season 2 World Finals: Summoner Icon Giveaway and Pro Showmatch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GeneralTimmy

10-13-2012

If the stream code is shown during the broadcast, then was the code that people posted on tumblr a fake?

RedBeard

VP of eSports

10-13-2012
5 of 22 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killrazor View Post
There is no optimal time.
It's good for Asia, and for North America, but not good for Europe. The playoffs were supposed to satisfy Europe (started at 9am and noon), and then unfortunately the semi-finals were rescheduled to Wednesday.

Last year's championship was in Europe, but we obviously still feel really bad for our EU fans that may have to stay up very late. Hope they go out, have an awesome night, get some late night grub, and then tune haha. We stayed up really late for the OGN championship events in our PC Bang, it was really fun.

Faceroll u twice

10-13-2012

Is the RP price going to be 975 for Riven's new skin?

Tenmar

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus View Post
Summoners,

Id like to share with you details on the World Finals specifically our on-stream summoner icon giveaway as well as a surprise event leading off the broadcast on Saturday, October 13.

During the World Finals, we will show a code on stream that can be used to claim a summoner icon inspired by the Season 2 Championship Riven skin. You will have approximately 24 hours after the show to claim your icon. Here is how you claim it:

• Go to our [url2="http://woobox.com/dwmvfy"]redemption page[/url2].
  • Submit your username, summoner name, server region and the stream code.
  • Your icon will be unlocked during the week following the World Championship!

Also, Im excited to say that at 5pm Pacific on Saturday October 13, well start the broadcast with a showmatch featuring some featuring some of the top professional players that have competed in the World Championship. Tune in at 5pm on [url2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/"]www.leagueoflegends.com[/url2] to see your favorite players compete on the Fields of Justice one last time.

Now when you say User name. Do you mean our Riot account or facebook account?

Hanyuu Furute

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

if i watch china's stream or taiwan's stream,can i get the code?

Xenophontes555

10-13-2012

what time will the main final matches start? because i have tickets to that event but do not want to miss it. Swag goodies and i get to watch 2 good teams!

RedBeard

VP of eSports

10-13-2012
6 of 22 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenophontes555 View Post
what time will the main final matches start? because i have tickets to that event but do not want to miss it. Swag goodies and i get to watch 2 good teams!
6:30pm start time. Hope you enjoy the swag!

Shakenspear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

So the code will be flashed on for like a minute? Or will it constantly be in the bottom of the screen or something?

General Quackers

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus View Post
Summoners,

Id like to share with you details on the World Finals specifically our on-stream summoner icon giveaway as well as a surprise event leading off the broadcast on Saturday, October 13.

During the World Finals, we will show a code on stream that can be used to claim a summoner icon inspired by the Season 2 Championship Riven skin. You will have approximately 24 hours after the show to claim your icon. Here is how you claim it:

• Go to our [url2="http://woobox.com/dwmvfy"]redemption page[/url2].
  • Submit your username, summoner name, server region and the stream code.
  • Your icon will be unlocked during the week following the World Championship!

Also, Im excited to say that at 5pm Pacific on Saturday October 13, well start the broadcast with a showmatch featuring some featuring some of the top professional players that have competed in the World Championship. Tune in at 5pm on [url2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/"]www.leagueoflegends.com[/url2] to see your favorite players compete on the Fields of Justice one last time.

I killed Magus in the 1 on 1 duel. Frog4life.

XReimu HakureiX

10-13-2012

Will it be a 1 code for everybody so anybody who missed the stream/ the broadcast of the code can still obtain the code (by taking a peek in the forums where people will post the code)

or

will it be personal codes for everybody so everyone who wants this icon has to watch everything of the stream?
Would be interesting to know since europeans are kinda worried about missing this icon and there has never been a real statement about this :-/