Season 2 World Finals: Summoner Icon Giveaway and Pro Showmatch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS14c2b84c51f88b

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioth View Post
Its Pretty lame u give skins to people that show up but what about the people that cant? some of us are too far away to visit and we dont have the money to get there. So we just get nothing? The whole community should benifit not just the select few. I mean Last Season whoever did ranked got the Judgement Kayle skin. Which was fair. This is completely not
The kayle skin was from playing any 10 games. No just ranked. And it was announced a week after the season ended. So there could still be a free skin for everyone.

Krispk666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

i Want Riven skin code u_u what i need to do? i ask fot this cuz i dont have so much money to expend ='( and i dont have riven champ... =/ but i totally play riven in free weeks u_u i will do whatever u want for the skin code... if someone can help me to get it u_u...

AntiSkillshot

10-16-2012

I don't often worry about things like this. But, after the live event (like in the middle of the night, about an hour after the event ended) the website finally loaded for me, I put the code in, did everything needed for it. I've been waiting for 4 days, seen the first person with the icon, does this mean I still need to hold out or did the data, somehow, not get sent? Just fyi, the summoner's name started with an "A", this also tell me something?

Hanyuu Furute

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

hi. i want to know, if i play lol at china server and i had redeemed the code , can i get this sunmmoner icon?

Veenilla

10-17-2012

i redeemed it but if i dont get it im gonna be peeved!

èXx

10-17-2012

Unfortunately I was gone with no internet access the weekend of the finals up until today

I think whoever purchases the "Championship Riven" skin should also unlock the summoner Icon.

skullriderkill

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoMew View Post
This icon is going to be fantastic, can't wait for Championship Riven to go on sale so it'll be a complete set.
That skin won't be on sale only for limited time

Zestians

Recruiter

10-17-2012

Hola a todos el torneo de usa estuvo muy bueno... Seria bueno que riot hiciera un torneo en sur america :d por paises o algo asi!!

Clánnad

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazner View Post
The icon was redeemable only for the 24 hours after the event. Sorry.
I still can't wait for this to come out, I am looking forward to it. Just a quick question, why did you do this through a 3rd party client, instead of just using the redeem option in the client. It seems that you already had the icon in the patch, because of the people who went to the event were able to redeem. It just seems like it would be easier, you wouldn't need to go though all the people who entered. It would be faster and a lot easier to me, or was there something that was stopping you from doing this. Just my curiosity, not picking at anything, cause free stuff is free

wingedphantom

Recruiter

10-17-2012

there are people who still haven't received the icon after redeeming it ,myself included, is it being given through out the week or something?