Season 2 World Finals: Summoner Icon Giveaway and Pro Showmatch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

miranda please

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazner View Post
People who attended the live event already have the icon if they redeemed their skin code.

Everyone who used the website to submit for a summoner icon is still waiting on theirs to be unlocked. Player Support is working on this now, and everyone who submitted their info should have it by the end of the week. (The week ends on Sunday.)
still no word on whether we will still be able to re-submit the info? I was one of those who watched the event but was unable to enter the code to the site within the 24-hour time period.

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazner View Post
People who attended the live event already have the icon if they redeemed their skin code.

Everyone who used the website to submit for a summoner icon is still waiting on theirs to be unlocked. Player Support is working on this now, and everyone who submitted their info should have it by the end of the week. (The week ends on Sunday.)
Why did you use a separate website with a delay and are apparently manually distributing the icon instead of using the store in the client?

eclipse97

10-15-2012

anyways, like i said wouldnt it be fair for those who got trolled by that long as video to get the icon as well. It would be nice for riot to give the icons out to those who actually tried to finish the video and tried to get the icon but then ends up failing to get it due to watching the video for too long and past the redeeming time limit thing. Like i said before i had to go school and come back to watch the video without knowing that 24hrs was gonna be over and other people as well, who went to work or something and missed it altho they wanted it and tried to get it. So that 5hr video really threw me off guard cuz it made me completely miss the redeeming time

zzn010

10-15-2012

can we redeem 2 times

X GeoGeo X

10-15-2012

On 14th Oct, I entered the code to the website and it said Thanks xxxxxxx, but i still haven't received the icon until now, why?

Cgg

10-16-2012

i went through the page and i got everything done. They page said Thank you but i haven't got the icon yet.

Torpy

10-16-2012

I entered the code on the day (521337) entered my correct summoner/username and still haven't received the icon. Yes, I got the message saying thank you.

SBK Lulucian

10-16-2012

I changed my summoner name the other day, does that mean I won't receive it?

Katasumai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus View Post
You will have approximately 24 hours after the show to claim your icon. Here is how you claim it:

• Go to our [url2="http://woobox.com/dwmvfy"]redemption page[/url2].
  • Submit your username, summoner name, server region and the stream code.
  • Your icon will be unlocked during the week following the World Championship!
I hope I unlocked it in time but I haven't received it, I entered the code sunday night, which if 24 hrs after the show then I should have had till Monday 1:30am my time...which hm...I hope I get it...I think there should be something to be given to everyone for those who participated in Season 2 of League like how they gave you Judgement Kayle Skin if you had Kayle by end of Season 1...

Predakhan

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioth View Post
Its Pretty lame u give skins to people that show up but what about the people that cant? some of us are too far away to visit and we dont have the money to get there. So we just get nothing? The whole community should benifit not just the select few. I mean Last Season whoever did ranked got the Judgement Kayle skin. Which was fair. This is completely not
Well the people that attended paid to be there, they deserve whatever they get.