Season 2 World Finals: Summoner Icon Giveaway and Pro Showmatch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MacKILLER

10-14-2012

Bazner? how long until we can enter codes that we got for attending the live event?

minikenny

10-14-2012

I'm kinda disappointed to since i got the swag bag and was excited to get the skin before it's released on store.

SirLanik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

It's super simple, and the site has been working fine for a long time now. I was able to put in the code on the site as recently as 1 hour after it was shown on stream. Still almost another 6 hours today people can do so. Riot HAS done everything neccessary, I don't know why people would be getting angry about anything.

Yohan Leafheart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbalz View Post
I had the stream on mute most of the match, shame
They showed it as text, so you don't have an excuse

maceman154

10-14-2012

it doesnt happen alot but when it does its really stupid ....fizz has a problem with when he jumps sometimes itll do no damage

Ladayen

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laniker View Post
It's super simple, and the site has been working fine for a long time now. I was able to put in the code on the site as recently as 1 hour after it was shown on stream. Still almost another 6 hours today people can do so. Riot HAS done everything neccessary, I don't know why people would be getting angry about anything.

Wrong code. People that attended the live event got a code for the riven skin free. They were also supposed to be able to enter this code right away and be able to show it off/get a sneak peek at the skin before it was available in stores. This code is still not able to be used and the skin is now available in stores.

Not a huge issue overall but it is disappointing for those affected.

Darman95

10-14-2012

were can i see my stream code?? how i get it help plz

JonmazingLy

10-14-2012

i really dont like how champion riven skin is going on sale. you get absolutely nothing "exclusive" to show off in game. So basically the people who didn't go to the champion finals, can get the same thing as those who did.

Magik Malik

10-14-2012

plz fix the shop so we can enter our codes for the riven skin. I have been waiing a looooooooooooooooooooooong time for this skin and even payed to get into the championship event to get it and now i cant even use it when people who dident even go are playing her as we speak. PLZ PLZ FIX THE SHOP SO WE TRUE LEAGUE LOVERS CAN GET OUR SKIN!

Samuri Kni

10-14-2012

Ok i just submitted like 5 minutes ago, hope i get it : )