Season 2 World Finals: Summoner Icon Giveaway and Pro Showmatch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xailion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-13-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtAbmHvJlHg

That stick video.

Healcannon

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xailion View Post
I swear this video has been tossed around before just not with the voices.

Devack The Holy

10-13-2012

snoopeh's broadcasting? That explains why he wasn't in the showmatch.

Surangama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Is the code out yet?

Sarkhon

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortox View Post
Clearly you don't understand what a "show match" or "exhibition" are. The game isn't meant to be a fierce competition it's supposed to be fun entertainment.

I assume you're a young boy since you seem kind of stupid but if you've ever seen the Rocky movies, think back to Rocky 4 when Apollo Creed fights Ivan Drago, and he comes out with all the flashy lights in his star-spangled briefs whilst "Living in America" is playing. That's what a show match is all about, Apollo Creed did it right. Opposite of him was Ivan Drago, the stone-faced Russian who didn't understand what an exhibition match was, and decided to beat him to death -- that was what Chaox tried to do.
So, you have to resort to insulting me by calling me a "young boy" and "kind of stupid" in order to promote your idea... that seems logical.

Actually, a show match doesn't have to mean play poorly. If anyone was "trying hard" it was Ocelote. Just because the Red team played like idiots doesn't mean that they were more fun. You know what is fun for me to watch? Players playing fun champions but trying. You know who is fun? Ezreal. He's fun.

Maknoon fed pretty hard. He played like an idiot. Had he tried at all, then maybe Chaox wouldn't have been accused of "try harding" as much as he was... However, regardless, you play a game to try to win. If you are trying to have fun doing it, then fine, but playing like an idiot is not my idea of fun. It's a lot like the arguments about the All Star game in both the NFL and MLB. The players don't try anymore. The fans are tired of watching the games. Every year the ratings drop more and more, and the games are less and less serious. To the point where the NFL is thinking of not even having the Pro Bowl anymore.

That's a real showmatch. Not a movie show match. Those are two that happen. Every single year. For real. Regardless or what Rocky did, it was still a movie. In real life, show matches are about seeing the best play with others from other teams and seeing the best of the best play together.

Don't go trolling a show match and think it's fun for everyone. Some people enjoy seeing players "try hard" in these things. I think Chaox was fine, and I support every action he made in that game.

Try again. Next time you want to talk to someone, try not to resort to insults. First, it's against the terms of service. Second, it discredits your arguments from the get go. People don't like arguing on the internet to begin with, but this is because people think an argument has to have a personal attack involved for it to be worth anything, however that's not the case. If you want to make an actual response, by all means, go for it, however just because you think I'm young or stupid, that is irrelevant. A show match is fun for everyone, and if someone picks EZ then fine. He didn't even have the most cs at the end of the game, nor was he on his normal pace. The casters were unprofessional for calling him out like that, as this is for the fans, and dissing someone, who could potentially be a fan favorite, is uncalled for regardless.

IUDream

10-13-2012

will this code be out during the first game?
Because it's getting kind of late in the East coast.

Dl2agon

10-13-2012

its 9:45 on a saturday lol

IUDream

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dl2agon View Post
its 9:45 on a saturday lol
well some people have to wake up early tomorrow, for either religious or other purposes..

LolCat324

10-13-2012

Dat AP Xin.

ExplosmFan

10-13-2012

Was it like the three names

Start Early and the 2 others