How exacly is Rengar OP?~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skurai

10-12-2012

No seriously. I have no trouble when I play top against him and he's not all that "Zomg. Ban first QQ" material like I would consider Yorick or Ali. :/

ageking

10-12-2012

he bursts down so much health even while building minamal AD.

on top of that he is tanky and can stealth his way into battle, so its a blind gank

Skurai

10-12-2012

Ninja Tabi + Chain vest shut him down @ top though. Hardcore. ;/

Struggler9996

10-12-2012

Your name is Skurai! Like from Ragnarok!

Skurai

10-12-2012

Best manga ever tbh. Lolol.~

Mhm916

10-12-2012

I'd say he's more of an annoyance than OP. Just like how Shaco use to be pretty much.

Efrath

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skurai View Post
Ninja Tabi + Chain vest shut him down @ top though. Hardcore. ;/
Probably because he's AD, doesn't mean he's "Balanced" however. Having a counter does not equal balance. Furthermore, if Rengar is smart, he'll probably get ARP. It's what I do when someone at top begins to stack something. Plus, you have to realize that it's about more than just top lane, to instagib an enemy AD carry without them able to do much about it is rather stupid really.

Skurai

10-12-2012

Oh. Lawl.~

Vamp13

10-12-2012

because 2 shotting someone at level 1 is balanced.

Diofant

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ageking View Post
he bursts down so much health even while building minamal AD.

on top of that he is tanky and can stealth his way into battle, so its a blind gank
He excels at getting rid of the carry, or ganking when near bushes, and true, he can be tanky. The thing is, unlike other assassins, his escape and initate are the same skill, his ult, unless of course its a jungle teamfight and then it goes simpler. But once he uses his ult, goes in, say he does kill carry and isnt peeled - He himself will die fairly quickly because he'll be middle of the enemy team, so... No real escape. Thats why I dont really consider him OR Noct as assassins, since well, both build tanky and have great initiates, but after that need to depend on tankiness to live, whereas Fizz, Talon, or even Leblanc, can use their own skills to gtfo once they get the kill.

Everything's arguable in the end, of course. Can simply get Oracles or pinkwards and counter his ult entirely, but people consider that too pain in the ass I guess.