Rengar the unstoppable force.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

artboi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Honestly, out of all the champions so far this one has the best sustainability in lane, the most damage out put, and the craziest burst damage. On top of it all he has the ability to escape sticky situations with ease because of his ultimate.
The frustrating thing is that his damage comes from abilities and not basic attacks, so Thornmail is not even helpful against him.

Soramaru

10-12-2012

He's strong, yes, personally I would like to see some nerfs on him but I don't think he's an 'unstoppable force'. You should use these words to e.g. late game Malphite.

Also don't buy Thornmail, it's newbie trap. get Raduin or Frozen Heart.

Silversunfrenzy

10-12-2012

The thing about Rengar is that you have to stay one step ahead of him. You have to make sure you're not accidentally sticking too close to bushes, you have to know when he's got his five stacks up, and you have to take a guess at what his next move is going to be. Does it look like he could be confident enough to try to burst you? Is he going to save his stacks to heal? Is he gonna try to stop you with the Bolas?

Next time you're fighting him, just try to stay mentally aware, and predict what his next move is going to be, and I think you're going to have a much easier time.

Khazzazzin

10-12-2012

He only has sustainability if he uses ferocity on his W and not damage from Q.

Thornmail doesn't help? The armor will stop him from killing you with double Q and then he gets his AS buff from that for about 2 seconds or so? From experience, that's an easy 6-10 AA depending on his initial AS. (assuming this is later in the game considering you have a thornmail)

Oracle's hard counters his ult so hard it's useless for him besides to build ferocity to heal.

Ghostoo666

10-12-2012

rengar's not malphite

Jacewen

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soramaru View Post
He's strong, yes, personally I would like to see some nerfs on him but I don't think he's an 'unstoppable force'. You should use these words to e.g. late game Malphite.

Also don't buy Thornmail, it's newbie trap. get Raduin or Frozen Heart.
i usually get one of each if its that bad.