I think i will start dodging Anviva games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

10-12-2012

Love how she can troll wall all game, allowing blitzcrank to 1v4 while our bruisers can't get close

Orphane

10-12-2012

k

Koravel

10-12-2012

Lol? Anivia is OP now?

Yohnski

10-12-2012

I dodged Anivia games for awhile. Granted, it was only 1 specific Anivia, and that player would wall off the exits of our well and went AD Anivia while proceeding to call us all terrible for not winning what essentially became a 4v6.

That wall was both the worst and best idea Riot has ever had.

Tempestphile

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yohnski View Post
I dodged Anivia games for awhile. Granted, it was only 1 specific Anivia, and that player would wall off the exits of our well
Oh my god!!!! I can feel the anger and the laughing

Yohnski

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestphile View Post
Oh my god!!!! I can feel the anger and the laughing
When you think about it the tactic is awesome. Capping their bot? Anivia has the ultimate zone to protect against that. The only real problem was that this Anivia was doing it to her own team. They're capping our bot? Better lock everyone in the well!

It was hilariously sad the first time. The next 3 times I just got extremely pissed.

Aetherion1234567

10-12-2012

Just report the players that grief with Anivia, and they will be taken care of by the Tribunal soon enough. As someone who thoroughly enjoys Anivia's mechanics and plays her occasionally, I ask that you not judge us all by the actions of one troll. Also, I personally think her wall is an awesome mechanic to have in the game, and I wish Riot would push to have more unique skills in general on their champions.

Lhyanc

10-13-2012

Was thinking you were going to dodge when she was ON your team.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Because Anivia is the only champion someone can grief you with? Anybody playing with any champ and intending for a loss can cause it.