Celebrate Season Two with Championship Riven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crimson Boa

10-14-2012

it was probably disabled cause u had to use it before riven was put into the store and now there is an expiration date on the code (disable). Just a thought of mine.

GKhanee

10-14-2012

Bought the skin and checked it out
it was sick but the particles for her q was still green :S
Is that suppose to be like that?

Shepard007

10-14-2012

Sooo Riot became soo cheap as to only give that skin for cash and to People who went to the tournament...Fail Riot...Last year EVERY on who participated in Season 1 despite of Rank received an awesome skin for Kyle...this season i guess Riot NOT ONLY sold out but are cheep asses as well...and you guys did not EVEN bother sending some of your Representatives to NYCC. One can say and most people in NYCC did say Riot messed up. (I can only imagine how much negative response this true post will gather)

CptCid

10-14-2012

I really wish they would have a legendary riven skin that looks like Cloud. with her R as the omnislash that cloud used on Sephiroth in FFAC movie. But this skin is still very cool

SummonBallBall

10-14-2012

Should I just throw my card away? Cause its useless

PussPounder Esq

10-14-2012

Bought skin, got really excited to see the blue particles, use her Q and the ground still smashes green.... FIX PLEASE? LOL

Cholomostrin

10-14-2012

Broken Wings Effect Still green Plz fiz it n.n

Crimson Boa

10-14-2012

well in due time riot will fix i think cause my friend is mad at me for buying it at the store while does not have his yet for going to the tourney.

AntiSkillshot

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard007 View Post
Sooo Riot became soo cheap as to only give that skin for cash and to People who went to the tournament...Fail Riot...Last year EVERY on who participated in Season 1 despite of Rank received an awesome skin for Kyle...this season i guess Riot NOT ONLY sold out but are cheep asses as well...and you guys did not EVEN bother sending some of your Representatives to NYCC. One can say and most people in NYCC did say Riot messed up. (I can only imagine how much negative response this true post will gather)
Someone's mad they can't get enough RP within the week.

Also, Riot, the particle effects on Broken Wings (Q) have a hint of green on the ground. I would be happy if you fixed that. Kthxbye.

Magik Malik

10-14-2012

please fix the store soon riot WE TOURNEY VIEWERS NEED 2 ENTER OUR CODES !!