Celebrate Season Two with Championship Riven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leet Legend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

it is the same website said when u log in it just doesent have the http://. just for all of you having a hard time finding it.

Rauhl

10-14-2012

i want it!!! Come out already...

Ragknight

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulStriderZ View Post
how much will it be? I was thinking of getting a 10$ card, but I'll get a 20$ card if I need it to get this skin. I main her and love this skin!
$10 card will do it most likely going to be just the regular 976 RP ammount. So you don't have to worry much about it

BlazzedTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Just going to drop this code back on here for those of you that are too lazy to read the first page but are somehow still looking for it on page 49... 521337. You will get a page that has the league tournament logo and say "Thank You" then nothing else will happen. Apparently we are still waiting for them to activate the icon for your account.

Now for why I was really posting, I can't believe the skin isn't marked from unavailable yet. Clearly it has been made and ready; you would think a company this size would just have it unlock on a timer. That way if they were hungover, as some have suggested, they could sleep all day and those of us waiting would have it when we woke up. I hope it comes out before too late...

EDIT:
>>>>>521337 <<<<
>>>>>^^^^^^^^<<<<<
In the case that it wasn't obvious enough for those that are illiterate.

Mr Mystical

10-14-2012

it said available on the 14th ...it's the 14th ...so why is the skin not available. Oh, and the Riven icon doesn't unlock until the start of season 3 .....

TerrainMaster

10-14-2012

When do we get free RP again? :P

KeiChan12

10-14-2012

one question ... I have to do to get the stream code to unlock the summoner icon?

Very Rude

10-14-2012

It's the 14th in the midday idgaf how tired they are just release the skin and then you can nap all next week for all I care . Release the skin riot I'm about to flip **** ! (/;_/ ~ l_______l

Fly Young GiLz

10-14-2012

tried to redeem the new skin but it didnt work . is there suppose to be a certain time it takes to update ??

Fabs

10-14-2012

I wonder if the skin will be released at 960 RP or 1820 RP. For some reason I'm hoping 1820 RP so for the next few days everyone won't be playing Riven just because they got a new skin on her and I'll have a chance to play her some games.