Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Celebrate Season Two with Championship Riven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phille Bot

Recruiter

10-13-2012

Hidden Passive:

Allows you to see the enemy's minimap.

If caught by the other team, you lose 20% of total IP gained including all IP boosts and FWOTD.

The Zinga

10-13-2012

i want,, i just,, want..

Meioh

10-13-2012

but but....last year we got Judgement Kayle for free...
:/

Dude in Mood

10-13-2012

Quote:
qqcar:
awesome skin i only have 780 rp =( does any know if ebgame in toronto have league $ 10rp card?

you can buy it at any Best Buy

phyankord

10-13-2012

this skn will be perfect for my riven check out my riven guide "Riven Rollercoaster" ima takin this skin to season 2 top elo!

1004 Nagne

Recruiter

10-13-2012

Im getting RP for this skin.

CardsLafter

10-13-2012

Quote:
Xhaiken:
the skin looks fantastic, but i think the model itself is a little underwhelming. Her hair is odd if in the screenshots you guys showed, and when her sword isn't big, blue, and glowing, it makes me think her hit box would be smaller making it hard to efficiently hit anything at max range. I love the idea, but i think the execution could use some work

... >.> That's because her Hitbox has a substantial increase when she uses her ult (aka reforges her sword). So in essence, you would accidentally be playing correctly.

On the subject of the skin, I feel that the splash art is amazing, but the in-game model... Well, I've just seen lots of bad splashes with awesome in-game models, but never the other way around. :/ Her hair looks terrible, and her body is not nearly as armored as the splash art suggests.

Streaming

10-13-2012

Quote:
Tetroneaque:
Just remember this Riven skin won't be on sale ever again after this time period. This year's Harrowing Skins will be considered Legacy skins instead of Limited so they may come back again next year... Just saying.

I want a Season Two Championship Riven skin! How can I get one?
The skin will be sold during the week following the World Championship. After that sale, it will no longer be available.

HayabusaZero

10-13-2012

My body is ready for this skin, and also my RP xD

SunbroSlayer

10-13-2012

Quote:
qqcar:
awesome skin i only have 780 rp =( does any know if ebgame in toronto have league $ 10rp card?

i dunno why this got downvoted so much, but anyway i work at an EB games 1 hour outside of Toronto and i know for a fact EB and game stop as a company we sell 10 and 25$ RP cards!