Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mobile version for Tribunal page.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DimmSk

10-12-2012

Hi there. Im going staright to the point (pardon my english, it's not my native language).

I got a lot of dead time travelling, or waiting, time i normally use browsing in my cellphone, chating an so on. I tried to use that time judging cases on tribunal, but the navigation in a cellphone is a pain in the back.

I mean: i cant scroll down the chatlog, in consecuence, i cant make a valid judgment of any case. A simple, yet usefull mobile version of the tribunal would be great. Its not that hard, and it does not need to be a stand alone app. Just a "m.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal" would do the trick.

Thanks for reading, and again: sorry for my "crude" english.

Thanks in advance!

Bye!

Hugh Akston

10-12-2012

This sounds like a great idea, and would get a greater participation in the tribunal

IS1879fbf8ece39275db4d9

10-13-2012

This is something I would love to see in the google play store.