Malzahar Hoodie runs extremely small?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Dim Sum

10-12-2012

Just curious if anyone else here has one of the Malzahar hoodies from World Playoffs, i was able to get a size XL one off eBay and although the bag and tag on it read XL. It fits SUPER tight like a size medium. I'm 5'9, 225 lbs, so XL usually works for me, but yeah this thing was like under armour even on my arms.

Just trying to figure out if this is how it is for everyone else who may have got the same hoodie, and I should try to get a larger size (I guess in this case 3XL). Or if I perhaps got a mislabeled one, and should try to exchange it.

Thanks

MDS

t

10-12-2012

Maybe try being less fat?

Timid Gengar

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by t View Post
XL isnt fast , alot of people dont like tight clothes

Filthy

10-12-2012

Im 6'3 235 lbs and I can squeeze my tight little ass into the small.

Master Dim Sum

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by t View Post
lol. Im definitely not in the shape I used to be, but I'm no Scarra, and probably still in better shape than you. Nice try.

AlbatrossCafe

10-12-2012

lul

Wub

10-12-2012

Why are these hoodies $150..... ;_; my dreams are being crushed

LEEROY JEEENKINS

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Dim Sum View Post
Just curious if anyone else here has one of the Malzahar hoodies from World Playoffs, i was able to get a size XL one off eBay and although the bag and tag on it read XL. It fits SUPER tight like a size medium. I'm 5'9, 225 lbs, so XL usually works for me, but yeah this thing was like under armour even on my arms.

Just trying to figure out if this is how it is for everyone else who may have got the same hoodie, and I should try to get a larger size (I guess in this case 3XL). Or if I perhaps got a mislabeled one, and should try to exchange it.

Thanks

MDS
Well, your first problem is you got it on eBay. There's a very good chance it's a smaller size that someone sold as a larger due to larger shirts having a higher buying pool when it comes to men's apparel, as men generally wish to either buy to fit or a size or two larger than they need.

I'd definitely check the tag on it, and if it is XL, read the size specifications (measurements in inches for diameter and such) from the manufacturer. Happy shopping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by t
As a person who is actually within the normal BMI range of 18.5-24.9 (22.3), would it kill you to be nicer? People like you are the reason why larger folks have depression issues. Downvoting and moving on.

The Poro King

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wub View Post

Seriously?

Master Dim Sum

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wub View Post
^ I'm sure they were only $50-$60 at the actual store. So ppl on eBay are gonna make money due to the lack of public supply vs demand. It is what it is. I didn't mind paying the money for it, but just more bummed out that the damn thing doesn't fit me and I want to find out if it's the way it was made, meaning start bidding on the 3XL. Or does it mean I just got a mislabeled one, and need to see if I can exchange for another XL, or buy another one and sellt his off as a medium.