2100 elo ADC looking for team/making team 2k+ ONLY

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Retrogressed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

For starters... 2000 ELO PLUS STRICTLY

have a 2k jungle 2k top 2.1k support and 2.1k AD lined up... Any mids out there?

My name is Carl, I'm 18 years old, currently sitting at 2110 elo (2138 top) as an AD main, I live in British Columbia, Canada. (PST)

I have a lot of experience in tournies/subbing/scrimming/rank #180 in ranked teams(1700 bracket) and I'm looking to play with a group of equally skilled players, we can be serious, we can be for fun, doesn't matter to me, I have the time to commit to anything.

Add me in game/post in here if you want to start our own "team", or add me into your existing team.

Some of my personal experience is scrimming against teams like 4not, orb, ev, mme, and fm which I can name off the top of my head, played in/scored highly tournies like 1st in tpesports, 3rd-6th place multiple times in go4lol, #8 in alienware, and 1st/highly scored in various other small name tournies I can't even remember, I've subbed for team rG, played with KSG, played with UnA, and played with OkG, a lot of the time it doesn't work out due to player conflicts, and the inability to accept mistakes/improve as a team, if you're not open minded, and rage after a single loss please do not waste my time.

Ctrl copy this if you want to start up a team with me, chances are it will turn things in your favour... If you want me to join your existing team just add me/post in here with your offer.

Previous Experience:
Current Elo:
Role:
What you want out of this:

Thank you
~Anoladoran

Retrogressed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Bump.

Retrogressed

10-12-2012

Bump.

Retrogressed

10-12-2012

Bump.

Retrogressed

10-12-2012

Bump.

Trypes

10-12-2012

i'm 1784 or something, I've gained 450 elo in the last month of playing seriously. i have a lot of time and am dedicated.

If i'm wasting time ignore this, if you'd like to talk to me hit me up in game or here.

Bump.

Retrogressed

10-13-2012

Bump.

Retrogressed

10-13-2012

Bump.

Retrogressed

10-13-2012

Bump.

PG Latex

10-13-2012

Add me in game - latexfreecondom - i mid.