A Humble Request for Hotshotgg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mandena

09-27-2010

Don't forget every Kennen that started flash/ulting into a group of 5 enemies expecting to survive in solo queue.

Unclephillip

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandena View Post
Don't forget every Kennen that started flash/ulting into a group of 5 enemies expecting to survive in solo queue.
People have been first picking and banning Twitch lately as well.

Team Andromeda

09-27-2010

I taught hotshot how to zerker greaves.

Unclephillip

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
I taught hotshot how to zerker greaves.
I shall kill you then. It's your fault!

Unclephillip

09-27-2010

bump

Fluffy1

09-27-2010

why would a carry take clair? simple, they are the enemy's main target for ganks to shut them down, they can use clair to see them comming when someone goes mia, later on in teamfights they can use it to deny brush access or to ssee someone flanking them trying to assassinate them.

clairvoyance is great on ALL heroes. its even better that it helps the TEAM and its not selfish like flash\ghost. support usualy take it cause their whole idea is to be selfless, but theres nothing stoping a carry taking clair. 2 on a team is almost as much map control as TF's ult but on much shorter CD.

Pamplemousse

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclephillip View Post
I'm not you clearly don't get the thread. Hotshot got zerkers at WCG. Now every noob and their mom has been buying them more than ever thinking they are good.
Strangely enough, every noob and their mom was buying zerker greaves thinking they were good before WCG too :P

Butt3r

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
Strangely enough, every noob and their mom was buying zerker greaves thinking they were good before WCG too :P
everyone and their mom gets merc treads when the enemy team has no stuns and hardly any threatening slows.

Brees

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butt3r View Post
everyone and their mom gets merc treads when the enemy team has no stuns and hardly any threatening slows.
do you play on europe server by any chance? i hear their metagame of yi/trynd/mordekaiser/teemo/urgot teams are all the rage

LegendReborn

09-27-2010

Zerker grieves are actually good for carries who already die quickly. They are very cheap for boosts which allows carries to not invest too much money to get the two movement speed boost. Additionally if you decide that you really need mercury treads then you can just sell the grieves and buy the treads 5-8 minutes later after you build a good item.