Honorable Opponent Badge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shroomzlol

10-12-2012

I am really confused about this and i really want the badge on my ui, a friend of mine has it at 28 honorable opponents, i have over 40 and do not have it, why? D=

Kai The Exile

10-12-2012

If you have to ask, you are not worthy.

Greyfauxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Its complicated mess. Basically the more honor you give out the more watered down your honor is. Also, the honor you get is watered down by the amount of games you've played.

So the person that gives out the least honor, will be worth more honor when they give it to you.
Also if you get honor several games in a row it will be worth more then if you went a few games without getting the honor.
Hope that helps.

Kaling of Titans

10-12-2012

from the data mining, it goes likes this.

The badge is weighted. Over the past 5-10 games, you receive X amount of HO's from enemies.
If it passes a weighted amount between 2-5 reports per game you get the badge. the more you get per game the faster you get it. First time you get your badge, the future reports carry a little more weight from no history enemies, and carry 1:1 weight from previously encountered foes, and that weight is lowered if you met those same foes in short time frame (from the data, more than once per 10 games)
Each encounter lowers the rate by 0.1 and +0.025 per consecutive encounter.

The data shows the account if flagged if it reaches 0.375:1 weight.

To maintain the banner you must receive a 2:1 per game avg. If it falls below this, you are given a grace period of 3 games before you lose it.
On your first banner, you get 1 honor point per new person +0.025.

On your second time getting it, you only have equal 1:1 weights on the points when meeting new foes who honored you.. So in a sense, once you earn it for the first time, keep it.

There is a penalty flag for accounts that had points removed by the tribunal.
all points carry a 0.75:1 weight. For an estimated 100 games.

Can a red verify this datamine?

Irasiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

You need to get 2 Honor point per game? What?

ImogenArk

10-12-2012

Hey there,

I managed to receive my HO crest two days ago through a lot of positivity and sportsmanship. I was sent about 28 HO honors over a set amount of games and *poof* I managed to get my crest. The concept of honor weighting is correct; the honor you receive is worth more the less games you play and it's also worth more if it's honor not received from your friends. (This is why, I believe, the most common crest right now is the HO crest.)

The key to getting the crests is to be as positive as possible in ALL ways. Not just in one particular way. Pick up some positive habits and roll with them; say good luck to everyone (your team and enemy team) and strike up conversations between the two to keep things less serious and enjoyable.

These habits will have you climbing closer and closer to that crest you want, oh so much.

MyHobbyisKilling

Recruiter

10-31-2012

what !??
My Record (Helpful, Friendly, Teamwork and Honorable Opponent) has just reset.. yesterday T_T

Protect me Tomoe

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyHobbyisKilling View Post
what !??
My Record (Helpful, Friendly, Teamwork and Honorable Opponent) has just reset.. yesterday T_T
you got reported, breh

Fong Zao

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyHobbyisKilling View Post
what !??
you got caught trading honor

xiChroniic

06-14-2013

i have like 40 HO's and 40 Teamwork but still don't have a badge