People say azubu came up with the aggressive push strat but it was actually CLG

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NemesisOfReason

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingirth View Post
First, were talking about CLG na not eu, so i assume you no nothing of League esports. What the OP is saying is that CLG na were the first team to use the aggressive play style and that the Korean teams used a variation on that strat and people thought that that was the first time it had been used, when really CLG na imployed a similar strat. If i was unclear in that then sorry, if not then **** you.
I will admit I misread CLG.EU for CLG.NA, but:
1) You assuming I know nothing of league esports is an assumption of itself (misreading CLG.EU for CLG.NA does not necessitate lack of knowledge of LoL esport)
2) Aggressive tower pushing and map control is nothing new
3) Assuming CLG.NA did in fact use the aggressive playstyle before the Korean teams, this says nothing about the playstyle's origin. Hence, it cannot be suggested that either team invented the playstyle without further evidence


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kingirth

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisOfReason View Post
I will admit I misread CLG.EU for CLG.NA, but:
1) You assuming I know nothing of league esports is an assumption of itself (misreading CLG.EU for CLG.NA does not necessitate lack of knowledge of LoL esport)
2) Aggressive tower pushing and map control is nothing new
3) Assuming CLG.NA did in fact use the aggressive playstyle before the Korean teams, this says nothing about the playstyle's origin. Hence, it cannot be suggested that either team invented the playstyle without further evidence
Korean teams in particularly Azubu Blaze used a variation of the CLG strat used against M5. you can't say "oh korea has been using this for a long time" were in fact CLG were the first to use in the competitive esports.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NemesisOfReason

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingirth View Post
Korean teams in particularly Azubu Blaze used a variation of the CLG strat used against M5. you can't say "oh korea has been using this for a long time" were in fact CLG were the first to use in the competitive esports.
Except, I am not saying that Korea has been using this for a long time; in fact this has never been a point that I have made.

Additionally, my main argument questions the origin of the playstyle in response to the OP's first post and thread topic, NOT whether or not CLG were the first to use it in competitive esports (which is something you just recently added to make your argument more convincing). Then again, this extra point you added does not weaken my main argument in any way, because it does not properly respond to it (but instead goes around it).

Lastly, this fact you mention is unsubstantiated. Provide the proper evidence for this claim.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SneakyFrogBear

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARESKISWOWJKS View Post
IEM hannover march 2012, CLG vs m5 games 2 semi final, CLG puts ad/support top lane agressively pushes tower with nunu cait then pushes bot and the two mid towers by 18 mins. Stop saying the Koreans are coming up with new wild strats, its simply a variation on CLG na strat.
Are you kidding... CLG spent most of S2 in Korea.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raptamei

Senior Member

10-12-2012

> CLG
> Aggression

Does not compute.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kingirth

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptamei View Post
> CLG
> Aggression

Does not compute.
>Raptamei
>intelligence

Does not compute


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raptamei

Senior Member

10-12-2012

You bumped this thread just to insult me? CLG.eu is known for being boring as all hell to watch.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS149c9d0730e8b88ab7fc5

Senior Member

10-12-2012

The strat wasn't created by anyone it was used by a series of people back in beta.

Promote + rally 5 man pushing anyone?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kingirth

Senior Member

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptamei View Post
You bumped this thread just to insult me? CLG.eu is known for being boring as all hell to watch.
We were talking about CLG na, ty for proving how little you know about anything, and that you obviously didn't read anything the OP said, and that's your opinion on whether or not they're boring to watch.


123