Syndra Quality of Life/Useability changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoggel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I was hoping for good syndra QoL but shes still so wonky. I think im returning her.

avarisce

10-25-2012

can anything be done about her early laning phase. i absolutely love syndra's late game. i feel like a beast. but her early game is just so silly. u get bulllied in lane a lot. her combo's cost so much mana for the non existant damage that it has. i understand i'm supposed to whittle down their health but honestly the risk vs the rewards i just not worth it.

Dreegan

10-27-2012

My biggest problem with Syndra, aside from her joke of a passive really boils down to her Ultimate. I could go on a long dissertation about it, and wah wah wah. But.. how about this?

Syndra gains an extra ball floating around her for every rank put into her Ultimate? With 3 being at Rank 1. (or 4). Right now, I feel that Syndra's damage potential is severely wasted by the fact that she needs to have a high CDR to maximize the amount of spheres she has around her, and needs to be in a rather close proximity to them to utilize them for her Ult. That alone feels wonky as hell.

Also consider the fact that since each ball has to do it's damage individually, it's not all front loaded damage that takes a hit from MR. It's each individual attack. Which has the potential of being a very weak ultimate without building items to directly affect the character's abilities.

I also support the idea of having the spheres damage people infront of them as they move to the target.