Should Gold Players get a Forum Badge?

Yes 85 60.28%
No 56 39.72%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Should Gold Players get a Forum Badge?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arceanaux

10-11-2012

Just a poll to see what the community thinks

Edit: Please don't just vote and leave, bump as well so we can get more votes!

Jaden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

? I see Gold forum badges.

Is Diamond bumping them down?

Jaden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Either way, Yes imo.

Top 3%.

Vaseline Solves

10-11-2012

I think they should get a badge, I mean they are the top 10%

Baalhrezem

10-12-2012

Thought it was top 5%

Arceanaux

10-12-2012

Pretty sure it's top 10%

Legumee

10-12-2012

I don't think they should, gold meant something different season 1 and its definitely not the same season 2 skill/player wise.

lCantGetNoSleep

10-12-2012

Ofc there's going to be more people saying yes than no since more people are gold or trying to get gold than plat/diamond who would want the badge to be exclusive.

Support Shaco

10-12-2012

gold was top 1% of players s1, and i think it's something like 5-10% s2. it's not the same.

platinum is basically the new gold. plat s2 is harder to achieve than gold was s1, but considering the whole community is more knowledgeable about the game this season it makes sense . As a 1600 elo I can safely say that a sizeable chunk of the 1500s and 1600s brackets have absolutely no business giving advice to anyone, let alone having a badge that supposed is to signify that you can trust their opinion.

Arceanaux

10-12-2012

I'm pretty sure the percentages stay the same because new players are always joining and alot and I mean ALOT are below 1200, gold was top 10% S1 and is top 10% S2, just to clarify things.

Edit: Basically its the same as S1 but you add a ton of players that are worse and better, creating elo ranges that are above 2700, was always top 10%

Edit2: I think Maha is right, look on page 2 to see what what the percentages were for S1