New female champ concept

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undead Mantis

09-28-2010

Chaos Space Marine, anyone?

SlinkytheDrunk

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undead Mantis View Post
Chaos Space Marine, anyone?
... well at least it's not "Mord Firebat!"

ExpertSockThrow

09-28-2010

Mohawks on chicks (especially that one) = so ugly I think Crabgot is prettier.

Korlee

09-28-2010

<.<

PiggySaysWhat

09-28-2010

Yay! Fun, interesting, female concept that didn't just stick a bow on her head to help out the brain damaged understand she was a lady.

Not that any of the people who complained would read this, but the biggest problem with adding obvious breasts to all female characters (which includes armor with shapely chest plates) is it purposefully draws attention to the character's gender when it shouldn't really matter.

They didn't give Morde or Garen a big armor bulge to make sure everyone understood that beneath said armor was a disproportionately large shlong. Why? Because then he would be overtly sexual, and that's vulgar. People get weirded out when men are sexual objects, but it's in a way demanded of women. Otherwise they might as well be men. In case you're lost, that = stupid.

It's reasonable that if the character concept has a female character in linen clothing that her breasts might be apparent. The fact that every female character except one in LoL isn't wearing armor -and- has breasts the size of small zeppelins is a whole 'nother issue about marketing to the 14-35 male age bracket. But this is an example of a concept that has taken a female character and made it interesting for being female, not interesting for having a flamethrower and giant breasts.

*Rant Powering Down*

Nice concept, hope someone in Riot gives it a look over to see that some of their fan base appreciates out of the box ideas once in awhile. A++ and a gold star!

Edit: Oh and to address the brainstorming for her Background, I honestly haven't kept up with game lore that much. However, I think that she would be a perfect champion who's home is situated in wherever that Magma Map is supposed to be. I could see her as being the first champion summoned from there.

SlinkytheDrunk

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helexa View Post
Edit: Oh and to address the brainstorming for her Background, I honestly haven't kept up with game lore that much. However, I think that she would be a perfect champion who's home is situated in wherever that Magma Map is supposed to be. I could see her as being the first champion summoned from there.
oh hey, yeah! good thinking! she's from the magma place