New female champ concept

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warscythes

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWondermonkey View Post
The frustrated question of 15-year-old boys everywhere.
Go play metroid

It looks like pyro from tf2, except with armor and generally MOAR awesome.

Also known as firebat.

+1 to you.

SlinkytheDrunk

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by liforrevenge View Post
That doesn't change the fact that nothing distinguishes her from being male other than her voice and backstory... most people I know assume Kayle is a guy.
i know what you mean. but to be entirely honest, i intended this to be a female right from the beginning and knew i was gonna be packing on the armor. if i did another concept with the helmet off, you think this conversation would have a different tone? she could have an urgot face...

SlinkytheDrunk

09-27-2010

guess i'll make a face.

tist

09-27-2010

more boobs tbh

liforrevenge

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlinkytheDrunk View Post
i know what you mean. but to be entirely honest, i intended this to be a female right from the beginning and knew i was gonna be packing on the armor. if i did another concept with the helmet off, you think this conversation would have a different tone? she could have an urgot face...
Just to be clear I was supporting her the way she is.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2010

or maybe you could care less about the fools who objectify women and completely ignore the female champs that dont have big breasts. seriously, riot's female characters are fine. petty fools keep blowing this way out of proportion.

also some questions. is it armor? is it a behemoth type monster thing? does it MATTER what gender it is?

Necromonger

09-27-2010

Interesting. Can I borrow her for my story? it's about to conclude in the lore section.

SlinkytheDrunk

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromonger View Post
Interesting. Can I borrow her for my story? it's about to conclude in the lore section.
go right ahead

SethCypher

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWondermonkey View Post
The frustrated question of 15-year-old boys everywhere.
I don't get why it would even matter whether it was a male or female at this point since I would be too busy going "Burn baby burn!" Seriously might as well make it and "it".

SlinkytheDrunk

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bregan View Post
or maybe you could care less about the fools who objectify women and completely ignore the female champs that dont have big breasts. seriously, riot's female characters are fine. petty fools keep blowing this way out of proportion.

also some questions. is it armor? is it a behemoth type monster thing? does it MATTER what gender it is?
yup it's armor, a mix of dragon parts (jaws, pelts, spikes) and metal and a little hextech to make it all work

1234567 ... 9