New female champ concept

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

liforrevenge

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by StretchyStretch View Post
Very cool picture, but if you want a girl in full armor, it should at least look like a girl. This has absolutely no features that distinguish it from being either male or female, or human at all.
anivia would like a word with you.

KalosCast

09-27-2010

how would we distinguish whether the champ is female or not? I mean, it's not like these characters have voice work or backstories or anything.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2010

actually, this is no more female than malphite or mord, who are in actuality genderless.

Airoheadkill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-27-2010

flamethrower..... so much win....

inbredpsychosis

09-27-2010

Yeah, what about that champ is female? It's one thing to not be a chauvinistic pig. It's another to completely remove what makes a woman a woman. Hint, women have breasts. You can even have characters that have them without them being double the size of their heads.

You can't just call something a female and expect it to be male and suddenly you're on the cutting edge of the feminist movement.

Lucid Dreaming

09-27-2010

BaWWWW THE HERO DOESN'T HAVE GIGANTIC BREASTS IM ****ING PISSED AND THIS CONCENPT IS STUPID

I hate all of you so much

Awesome concept btw

KalosCast

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by inbredpsychosis View Post
Yeah, what about that champ is female? It's one thing to not be a chauvinistic pig. It's another to completely remove what makes a woman a woman. Hint, women have breasts. You can even have characters that have them without them being double the size of their heads.

You can't just call something a female and expect it to be male and suddenly you're on the cutting edge of the feminist movement.
Maybe all of that is... you know... inside the armor.

StretchyStretch

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by liforrevenge View Post
anivia would like a word with you.
I don't know about you, but the first time I saw Anivia I thought female, not sure why. The thing is that this champion is completely covered by armor, showing none of "her" own physical features, Anivia is a bird, a female bird.

And not knocking the idea, I love the picture, I just think her being female just because you say it is doesn't address the "too many unrealistic female champs" problem, if you can call that a problem.

liforrevenge

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by StretchyStretch View Post
I don't know about you, but the first time I saw Anivia I thought female, not sure why. The thing is that this champion is completely covered by armor, showing none of "her" own physical features, Anivia is a bird, a female bird.

And not knocking the idea, I love the picture, I just think her being female just because you say it is doesn't address the "too many unrealistic female champs" problem, if you can call that a problem.
That doesn't change the fact that nothing distinguishes her from being male other than her voice and backstory... most people I know assume Kayle is a guy.

SuzumeStjohn

09-27-2010

What makes Kog a boy? He is fairly genderless looking. Plus, isn't what makes a man a man that thing between his legs? And I've not seen it on any of the 'male' champions. Not even just a little skin showing or anything to let us know it's there, like akali's side boob. So are any of them actually male?

123456 ... 9