New female champ concept

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlinkytheDrunk

09-27-2010

added 2nd picture concept picture below.

hiya, you might know me because of my Dollface cult skins. this thread however is for a female champion that brings the pain in a different style then my dollface cult. i really like this game and express it through art that well... just isn't everyone's cup of tea. so instead of making a skin i figured hey, might as well make a whole new hero and while i'm at it address some of the forums complaints about female champs. so i set to work on an armored monster that was initially inspired by the Dota dragon knight, so here you go: a female tank in full armor, some hextech, some primal, and a BFG.

as for abilities and background i don't have a clue, that's where you guys can come in. only things i know about Dominion is that she's around the size of Mordekaiser, she has a flame thrower, is covered in dragon pelts, has some hextech help in her armor and gun, and i'd prefer her to be melee range. have at you!

ok so the ideas so far:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helexa View Post
I think that she would be a perfect champion who's home is situated in wherever that Magma Map is supposed to be. I could see her as being the first champion summoned from there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3AdlY REMiiX View Post
Innate: Flamethrower (got a better name?)
After 5 seconds of inactivity Dominion's flamethrower charges up cause her next auto attack to do (enter strange mathematical calculations for bonus dmg) in a AoE cone in front of her.

Buster Shot Q:
45/65/85 mana 10/8/6 sec cd
Fires an explosive bullet in a line (skillshot) and if it makes contact with an enemy explodes to do 60/120/160/200/240 (+.6 AT) AoE dmg.

Burning Ambition W: 120/140/160/180/200 mana 15/14/13/12/11 sec CD
Aura: all nearby friendly units (including minions) gain 3/5/7/9/11% Lifesteal and Spell Vamp.
Active Removes aura but Dominion gains 25% lifesteal. Aura is gone until spell comes off CD.

Overkill E:
mana 100/120/140/160/180 28/24/20 sec cd.
Passive attacks hit in a line in front of Dominion about 3X the melee range.
Active: Gains 10/20/30/40/50 AS and 5/9/13/17/21 armor pen.

Through the Fire and the Flame (TtFatF) R:
140/210/280 mana 60/55/50 sec CD

Dominion burns the ground in a circle (about the size of akalis bush thingy) slowing and burning all champions walking on it dealing 30/40/50 dmg per sec and an additional 15/25/35 dmg per sec after leaving the circle for 8 seconds.

There you go, a melee DPS dominion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarku View Post
Hmmm

Would be cool to have an area control spell which would block people in/out of a fight something like...
Throwing flamable liquids in a wide circle around her then igniting it.
The seconds when she is making the circle of liquid would allow people a chance to either commit to the fight or get out of the circle, if you are trapped inside the circle you would need to walk threw the flames taking mass damage to get out.

Maybe a grapple with her claw/hand and then scorching the **** out of whoever she is holding

Light someone on fire, they continue burning until they stop moving.

they would be cool IMO

TheAmberTeahouse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2010

you mean Dominion, the firebat.

Sykah

09-27-2010

So long as the first skin is 'Bikini Dominion'.

Zephael

09-27-2010

Kinda looks like a mix between Malphite and Mordekaiser. With a flamethrower.

AWESOME!

liforrevenge

09-27-2010

looks like a digimon

(or a khador warjack)

Scondoro

09-27-2010

Really, really cool concept, and I like how you stepped away from the bikini fad that's been happening with recent female champs

Grand Treason

09-27-2010

...How can you guys even distinguish it's a female?

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2010

Very cool picture, but if you want a girl in full armor, it should at least look like a girl. This has absolutely no features that distinguish it from being either male or female, or human at all.

I can show you a box with a person in it and say it's a girl, but would it matter?

Maybe show a bit of her face and give her a little bust in her armor, similar to Kayle, but doesn't need to be "backbreaking".

SlinkytheDrunk

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockTherapy View Post
simply because i said it was. isn't that great?

TheWondermonkey

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockTherapy View Post
The frustrated question of 15-year-old boys everywhere.

12345 ... 9